{Raihan} 🍋 Boyfriends (Pt. 2)

"Y'know... We could watch this later." He said grabbing your hand with his free one.

You blushed and looked at your connected hands. (E/C) orbs looked up into his blue ones. "You're not wrong..." You said with a smile. He smiled and shifted softly that you were sitting on his lap. Raihan gently grinded against you, causing you to shiver and lean onto him. He took that opportunity to kiss your neck. Eventually, he found your sweet spot, causing you to let out a soft moan.

He left a nice juicy hickey for everyone to see. You put your hand on his cheek and pulled him up into a kiss. He took control and slipped you tongue as he stood up. Raihan supported you by your ass and carried you to his room. "Thought you might like somewhere more comfortable than the couch." He said setting you on the bed.

Your hard on showed clearly through your pants as he took off his top. He stauntered over to the hamper and tossed his shirt in. You admired him from afar and decided to strip as well. When you took your shirt off he had removed his joggers. You bit your lip, being able to clearly see his manhood. He smirked and walked over to you. "Enjoying the view?" He asked with a sultry tone.

"Very much." He grabbed your shirt and tossed it toward the hamper before attacking your chest with pleasurable kisses and nips. He left hickies every so often and made his way down to your pants. You watched in anticipation as he pulled them down. He kissed you through your boxers, causing you to shiver and buck your hips slightly.

Raihan pulled them down and kissed the tip of your dick. He then proceeded to suck you and this caused you to moan and buck your hips. He held them down with one hand and continued to suck. You gripped his hair and pulled on it gently. He moaned around you as he deep threatened you. You let out a pleasureable moan that seemed to have an affect on his as he pulled away and locked his lips with yours in a very heated kiss.

He explored every inch of your mouth and rubbed himself against you. Your hands roamed down to his rear and groped it, taking off his boxers in the process. He pulled away and looked into your eyes, "Do you want me as much as I want you?" He asked, grabbing your dick and stroking it. You moaned out a soft, "Yes.. Please." He smirked and got rid of both your boxers and grabbed something from his side drawer.

The cold substance was massaged around your hole. He was really gentle with it before pushing a finger in. You gripped the sheets slightly as he moved it around. He gently inserted another and started to stretch you out properly. You let out a higher pitched moan and closed your eyes as he brushed against a certain sweet spot. His blue eyes looked up to you before he moved up to kiss you. You moaned into the kiss, not exactly expecting it.

"You're real pretty like this." He said when you two separated. You opened your eyes and looked up to him before looking down. "I... Can you p-please put... Put i-it in?" You asked between soft labored breaths. He nods and pulls his fingers out, causing you to shiver. "Would you like to help me?" He asked, offering the small bottle out to you. Nodding, you took the bottle and squeezed some of it out on your hand.

The two of you adjusted so you could grab him better. You rubbed your hands together and gently stroke him. He watched your nimble hands work his shaft. Raihan waited for a few seconds before pushing your head towards his dick. You took the hint and started to suck his dick. He gripped your hair as you did so and let out a low moan, getting you more excited if possible. He cut your sucking short and laid you on your back.

"Are you ready?" He asked sweetly as he positioned himself. You wrapped your arms around his neck and nodded. "Yes... Please..." He gently pushed in, stretching you out even more than before. You moaned in a mix of pain and pleasure. Raihan was careful and took it slow, letting you adjust. "Just tell me when.~" He whispered in your ear. After a few seconds you moved your hips slightly, and he started to thrust at a slow pace.

Small moans emitted from your mouth as he held one of your legs up. "I didn't know you were this flexible." He said kissing your thigh gently. Even though slight amount of pleasure took your words away from you and all you could mutter out was a, "F-faster~..." Raihan slowly picked up the pace, causing you to moan like crazy. He carefully leaned forward and pulled you into a french kiss. You moaned loudly into his mouth and closed your eyes tight as he hit that spot again.

He didn't say anything when he pulled away but continued to hit that spot repeatedly, causing you to tear up from the pleasure. "Raihan... Ah.. Pl-please... I-I.." He figured out what you were trying to say and started to jerk you off as he thrust, sending waves through your body, edging you closer and closer to your release. He let out some sexy groans and moans as he got closer to his climax. You let out another high pitched moan as you came in his hand. Your hole clentched around him, causing him to come as well.

He kissed you again as he rode out his high with a few more thrusts before pulling out, causing you to shiver. "We should clean up." He said gently as he picked you up. You nodded and held onto his neck as he walked to the bathroom. He was very gentle with you as both of you took a shower. Once he was done, he let you relax with the warm water so he could quickly change the sheets.

After he was finished, he came back to you to see you were out and pretty dried off. He gently picked you up and took you to the bed. You had noticed he changed the sheets rather than putting boxers on. "You don't mind sleeping naked right?" He asked as he set you down. You shook your head and pulled him down to cuddle. He smiled and laid down, pulling the covers over the both of you.

"We should do that again sometime..." You mumbled as you hid your face in his chest. "Good idea."

-----
1130

Sorry if theres any mistakes, hope you liked it!