Chisaki Kai: Stooping Low PT.3

I know I decided to NOT write NSFW, but if this book reaches 2K votes, I will write one(your specific choice of a character) or just riot cuz of how cool you guys are-

It took me at least months to work on Eri warming up to me. Not that she despises me or any of the sort, but she seems really concerned about me, or scared for me. Chisaki is also wary about me despite all his absences; work. He's up and about wanting to know me even after his weird first impression. I don't wanna keep my hopes up, but he fairly seemed interested on my well-being. Either in suspicion and curiosity. The father and daughter kept these up but hadn't had the gut in me to ask of them on why.

I do know that I only get to sit Eri on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays, something the girl has been looking up to and the times I could bring her snacks. She is really adorable and though I still wanna know why for the days I'm not allowed to visit. Kurono says it's for her weekly check in, but didn't told me what it is her sickness could be.

So, today; Saturday, I oughta invite the two of them out.

Smiling at my reflection to the mirror, I straightened my sweater, patting my tight skirt. I hadn't been able to actually wear something...proper in a while now. I made sure my hair is at least kept neatly for once as I wore my purse over my shoulder. I smiled one last time, showing my perfect clean and brushed teeth.

I pulled out my phone to contact Chisaki, he was too kind to give me his number, and by means give, I fought for his number. I scrolled to our previous chats, smiling slightly. He may or may not accidentally asked for a hug over a text, though with his germaphobic ass, I doubt he's drunk whilst typing this.

birbwannabe<3;
Hey, are you coming in or not?
08:21 AM

birbwannabe <3;
I just wanna remind you.
08:25 AM

birbwannabe <3;
Not that I anticipate your visits.
08:25 AM

birdwannabe <3;
It's just disgusting here without someone to clean for us.
08:26 AM

birbwannabe <3;
Heh.
08:28 AM

I rolled my eyes at his last sarcastic remark. His tsunderish tactics doesn't phase me even in the slightest.

lovelydovey;
Aww~
09:43 AM

lovelydovey;
I guess you missed me, don't you?
09:43 AM, seen

My eyes lit up when he started typing for a reply. He's way too antsy.

birbwannabe <3;
Bruh.
09:45 AM