Kirishima Eijirou: Gauche PT. 1

I read aback this stupid son of a gun-*cough* I mean, thanks. Why are you guys reading this again?

Never have I been ever humiliated in all my life.

Sure, there was that time when I accidentally wore a different set of socks but this was even worser than that.

What happened, you wonder? Oh, I'll tell you that.

It's just that my now least  friend told a forbidden secret to my long-time crush, and she never showed remorse into spitting it out. The cheeky cow has the nerve to grin stupidly at me when I hadn't need her to.

"Tell me why I'm still friends with you?" I groaned lowly as she still hang by my seat. I once been excited that her. My only friend - a childhood one at that, sat just ahead of me and can piss me off of boredom whenever she pleases. Now, it is one of my most pleasured regrets.

Hatsune Mei has the contented smile on her face as she reeled her body towards me and propped her arms on the leaning of her chair. I could easily ignore her but I could also easily destroy her eager, "Cause you love me, don't you?"

I do. But not anymore. Scratch that, I still do.

"Just.. why did you tell him?" I desperately kept in an agonizing groan.

"He has the right to know, especially now it's our last year of high school."

"Yes, but didn't I told you that I'd tell him eventually after we've graduated?" I reminded her of that. The look on her face after her long realization was obvious.

She snapped her fingers as if she had just remembered, "Oh, crapballs. I forgot,"

I struggled not to roll my eyes, "Yeah, you did."

"Should we take back what I said?" She hopefully asked that I'd rather not murder her tonight.

I fakely contemplated, "Hm, we should. But more like you should do it."

"Naw man, he's probably thinkin' its just a prank and wouldn't take it seriously. You know what Kirishima is like, Nakamura."

"So, you suggest I'd leave him alone?"

"Yes. He is rumoured to have such bad memory and might even forget his own name," she chuckled under her breath when she saw my piercing glare.

"He's not dumb, Mei. He's like basically a type of unsung hero - "

Mei rolled her eyes at me, "Yeah, yeah," but her teasing smirk didn't cease to exist. "Just because you fell head over heals for him when he stabled you when you almost slipped doesn't mean he's already a hero by that."

"For you maybe. But for me, he is."

"Maybe you did fall head over heals for him and thumped your head."

• • •

The only thing I hated and bothered me so much I wanted to strangle someone? Is being left alone to do some assigned projects by some lazy asshole of a teacher in broad late afternoon. Alone. He assigned me to fix the said Aizawa' s sleeping bag and maybe to improvise it. Having the guts to request something I wish I'd never agreed. Oh, I'd gladly punch his stern blank face when I get to see his face again.

But probably gonna do that in my mind.

With ease, I continued puncturing the yellow soft leather of the bag. Fixing the errors of the zippers in negotiating silence of the workplace albeit the classroom.

Mei has already gone ahead and went home herself earlier. I felt a tiny fraction of guilt for promising that I'd walk home with her but here I was.

It's not probably too late to call it a day and maybe I'll catch up with Mei by the train station hoping I could catch a glimpse of her pink hair.

I was too busy with the stitches, I hadn't paid much attention that the opening of the workplace slowly slid open. Only then a knock came to abruptly make me jump a foot that I almost snapped my neck in my haste to check who was at the door.

Why, it's only a person my year. But I frowned, having no possible reason why he could be here standing timidly by the door contemplating his life either to enter or not.

"You've already interrupted. Come in," I called out naturally. Trying so badly not to lose my calm.

Kirishima himself walked by my desk, casually looking around the mess of the classroom made by other students that studies here. He looked awestruck by the lot of mechanisms and inventions splayed lazily by my other desk. I stopped my stitching earlier to look at him, my eyebrow arching.

He may be my crush but he has no heed to interrupt on my scheduled time to be alone. But if anyone would have done it, I would've thrown my wrench to their face and be done with it.

"Well?" I asked impatiently, Kirishima's fidgeting excitedly to my other works came to a stop as he turned to me.

He addressed me by last name, "Nakamura. Are... there other support students other than you?"

"They've gone home," I easily spotted the poorly hidden broken piece of his costume tucked behind him. "I've gotta work so if you mind?"

He looked over his shoulder towards the door where I gestured my hand to. If has no reasons to be here then he has to be outta here. I'm not really into the mood and a stubborn hero student would kill me more.

He shook his head in utter belief. "I mean no harm. I just wanted you to do me a favor,"

I tilted my head up suddenly, eager for his request and also rather annoyed. But as I saw him pull out his costume for me to see I lost the motivation in listening to him and wanted him gone out my sight. Not again.

"I think I've broken the suspenders of my costume, could you please look at it if there's something wrong?" I arched an eyebrow. Surely there was more than that. He shuffled. "And.. maybe fix it?"

I sighed. "I'm not really quite fond of fixing stuff," That's Mei's hobby. She likes to fix my coffee maker and then break it again. "There are other people in my class you could've asked."

"You're the only person I see here," silence. "And you look reliable to me."

What a fucking smooth-talker.

"I'm quite busy -"

"Please? We have rescue training tomorrow and I can't go there in only my gym uniform."

I clicked my tongue. I should've had coffee this morning then. Without it, I'm rather moody and becomes impossible to interrogate with.

After a few more moments' thought, I finally gave in. "Fine.."

His face was resolute with relief. But I was not done yet.

"But you gotta help me or you'll be wearing nothing on your training tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am!"

I really apologize you guys. My grammar is so horrible because English is not our first language here. Also I read back on my other shots and I cringed. Just what the fuck am I doing?