Katsuki Bakugo (Domestic AU): Youngster

YOUNGSTER

           You had visited the Midoriya' with your own husband; Katsuki to go and greet Uraraka and Izuku and to also meet their 3 months child. You were beyond excited that you cannot stop shrieking and nagging Katsuki, even if you kept on bothering him while still driving. It was lucky that the two of you didn't crash.

           Your husband can't help but chuckle every time he sees your enthusiastic side, the sparkle in your eyes as you talked about how you loved kids. He's not really fond of children, saying that they're just a nuisance and they'll be a brat and wont tolerate one. It actually saddens you that he doesn't want one but that doesn't stop the fact that you love the cute children. Of course, Katsuki knows this and he had to admit he's a bit jealous when you swoon over them than him.

           It had been a year since your marriage. It was a nice feeling to wake up with his arms around you, inhaling his scent, that sometimes he'd make delicious breakfast. Sure, you didn't want it to end but you can't but feel lonely even with his presence. You wanted to ask him for a child. But you were too anxious to ask him about it, thinking afterwards of what he'll say. He'd probably yell at you.

           Arriving at Midoriya's apartment, you practically jumped out of the moving car that was about to be parked, your husband scolding you for doing so and giddily ran into the elevator.

           Hearing an audible ding, you darted off into their apartment pressing the doorbell a plentiful times, just enough to convince them to know you are already here and that you were beyond excited to see their daughter

           When the door had opened, revealing a smiling Uraraka, you had pulled her into a charming hug and she chuckled, stepping aside for you to come in their beloved apartment.

           You were greeted by an Izuku sitting on one of the couches watching television that when he whipped his head and saw you, he smiled and gave you a hug as well.

           By the time you had sat on their chair, Uraraka gave you a cup of warm tea and put it down on the coffee table. "So, how are you with Kacchan, (Y/N)?", she asked as she had sat down next to Izuku.

           You hummed in response, reaching for the tea to have a drink, "Yeah, we've been...good." you replied, unsurely looking down at the green tea in your hands.

           Izuku shot you an unknowingly glance, not convinced of your answer, "Are you okay, (Y/N)?"

           You nodded your head, "Yeah."

           Just as when Izuku is about to say something-probably about how are you, a sound had emitted from their bedroom, a loud crying wail. You perked up, curious at the noise; already knowing it was from their first daughter.