Kaminari Denki: Hanahaki (0.2)

You looked around the cafe, a vibrant smile plastered on your face as you took in the familiar surroundings. It was not rare for you to stop by in this specific café as it just takes a few meters from your home. The nice aroma of various coffee and the lavender scented air-conditioner never failed to make you remember about the times you have been here and now since your boyfriend, Shouto asked you to come along, you had decided to declare this day quite uneventful
yet your mood never fazes to change and you are still bright and energetic, just the usual you.

            A hostess greeted you in, though you never saw her here before so you just assumed she's new. "Good morning to you, madam. Would you like to take a seat?" she gestures you around, though you already knew your way around here but didn't want to come off rude. You nodded at the well-formed female.

            The place is seemingly empty and a few bystanders and casual costumers just littered everywhere into the large area. The split-haired male followed you behind like a good boy he is, your hand trailing behind and intertwined with his soft ones. You looked back at him a brimmed smile cascading your features, "Good day, isn't it, Shouto?"

            The both of you took an empty booth near the counter, as he sat from across you, both your hands splitting up for the brief moment. He hummed in both satisfaction for a response. "You really loved this place, huh?"

            You nodded, "Mhm! Of course! They sell the most delicious (favorite breakfast/dessert) here!" the smile on your face never faltered as your lover started to talk about your most favorite café in town.

            "Uh-huh, but I heard they actually had some flaws here and there."

            "Eh? Does that even matter? How come you don't like this place anyway?"

            "They don't sell cold soba here," he muttered underneath his breath only audible for you to hear.

            "Aw, don't worry. I'll be sure to cook one for you once we get back."

            "I'd rather not. Remember the last time you cooked?" Shouto recalled, his face never did held a single emotions, blank and poker as always unlike your bright ones that shun over him. That is why he chose you over a million girls that would swoon over him. He is like an Icarus and you are his sun.

            You pondered about it for awhile, a finger placed on your chin as you did so. And once you did recalled the memory, you cringed inwardly, you had remembered how the apartment almost exploded because of your cooking. Good thing Shouto arrived just in time to freeze the stove. If not, the whole building would have exploded and it is not that funny.