Todoroki Shouto (Domestic AU): Mother's Day

MOTHER'S DAY

           It has been a quiet day for the Todoroki residence. Twas peaceful, no bother has occurred and slumber has engulf them all. The walls quiet with serenity and tranquil as the woman in her early thirties with a beautiful (H/C) still in the depths of sleep. Not wondering what could her two favorite boys been up to today.

           It would be (Y/N)'s routine in the morning to wake up and prepare breakfast for her husband going to work and for her four year old son, Shu to go to preschool. But today was different. Not only that it was holiday but (Y/N) Todoroki didn't know what holiday it is. She oftentimes forgets something but decides to shrug it off her mind cause it isn't important.

           Noting that Shouto's wife is still snoring ever so lightly, he grinned to himself and carefully got off their shared bed, giving his wife a peck on her forehead causing the woman to stir but not be awoken yet.

           Shouto didn't bothered to wake her up in obvious, that would've spoiled his surprise. It is still 6 AM though. But he surely know that his son is awaken now, for that he had found him on the counter table drawing a letter for his mother. The white haired boy didn't notice his father yet for he was too busy smiling to himself while drawing a scribble of you.

           Shouto hummed in amusement, his head peeking over his son's shoulder. Without a doubt, he drew a picture of you holding hands with him, hearts and stars invaded the small paper. "That is really pretty, Shu," the little boy gasped in surprised, his head whipping towards his smiling father, and he almost covered his drawing for not for the Shouto to compliment it. "Your mother would surely love that."

           He reached to ruffle his son's  whiten hair, his inherited (E/C) eyes from you sparkling in delight, if his dad likes it, no doubt his mom would too. "Really?"

           "Yes, of course."

           With such giddiness his son had showed he continued to scribble more. Shu Todoroki's enthusiasm totally reminds him of her wife when they were in their high school days. Ah, those were the days when he would still be distant to you. He was still as calm and collected as he was right now. If it wouldn't for you kicking his in his nose in your first impression, he wouldn't be too inlove. But thankfully at that, you started to talk to him often until it had been made as a hobby. He wouldn't mind if you kept in babbling nonsense to him, but surely he would always listen. Your lighten up attitude always made his day and without your presence he would feel as if he was unlucky.

           That is why he had asked you to a horror movie so suddenly and you had thought it was only a friendly gesture so you had agreed. Though, you didn't know there would be unexpected holding hands and cuddling. Thinking it was normal for friends to do that, you didn't also mind. Well, not until he had confessed his love to you and you told him you had the same feelings as he had. And that's what had happened.