Kaycee: Duos

Thursday

Kenneth's Car

"Bay!"

"Bay!"

"Bay!"

"Bay!"

"Shut up!" Bailey said "I'm not talking to you until you say the truth"

"You're still on this? ...Fine" Kenneth said "I've had 10 girlfriends before you"

"10?!" Bailey yelled in surprise

"You said tell the truth," Kenneth said "But... none of them lasted more than two weeks, you're the longest relationship I've ever had"

"...Alright we're good now" Bailey said kissing his cheek "Oh let's talk about Sean and Kaycee"

"Um, I rather not..."

"Like when are they going to just admit they like each other"

"They like each other?!" Kenneth acted surprised

"Kenneth," Bailey said "Be serious"

"Fine, I've heard this from Josh and honestly agree but Sean isn't the type to just ask out a girl"

"What do you mean?" Bailey said "He has to ask out a girl to have a girlfriend"

"Some guys will just ask out a girl but others will let things play out and either one day they just end up committed or the girl makes the first move"

"Girl makes the first move?" Bailey questioned

"Not like confessing feelings but just showing they are interested in a more obvious way" Kenneth clarified "Some guys don't like diving in blind"

"And Kaycee doesn't seem the type... she's probably waiting on Sean who's waiting on Kaycee who's waiting on Sean who's... wow," Bailey said, "Then what do they do?"

"As of right now I'm sure they both value their friendship so they don't want to risk that so the only way is for them to get to the point where they don't care how it affects their friendship," Kenneth said

"Like make them jealous!"

"What? No!" Kenneth said "I mean they're going to be spending a lot of time together because they're partners now, so what happens after they spend so much time together then get separated"

"They finally get a break from each other and can be with other people," Bailey said

"Or..."

"They miss being with each other so they continue to be with each other just as if they were dating... Ken, you're a genius!" Bailey said

"Thank you, so yeah we can leave them be," Kenneth said, "But you want to know who's more interesting?"

"Who?"

"Josh and Charlize"

"Right!" Bailey agreed "It's so nice to gossip with my girlfriend"

"..."

"I'm kidding!"

"..."

"Ken!"

"..."

"Great now I get the silent treatment," Bailey said

Movement Lifestyle High: Dance Studio #3