Wait-its you?!

Nathalie leaned her head on Hawkmoths shoulder. She started to feel...all warm inside. It was as if Hawkmoth made her feel...complete. She closed her eyes and said, "Hey Hawkmoth?" He looked down at her and said, "Yes Nathalie?" She opened her eyes with a smile, "I'm glad you came over." "I am too." He smiled back at her. They sat there for what felt like hours, leaning against each other. Eventually Nathalie started to fall asleep on Hawkmoths shoulder, and before he knew it he was asleep as well. Dussu flew over to them and pulled a blanket around the couple with a smile. "THIS IS AWESOME!" Dussu yelled quietly, careful not to wake the two. ~ Hawkmoth fell peacefully into a dream, laying on his Nathalie. In his dream though, he was the exact opposite of peaceful. He was running across rooftops, which seemed normal at first. But suddenly, he saw an unconscious Nathalie falling off of a building. Before he can save her, he saw an unconscious Mayura falling off a building as well. Hawkmoth couldn't save both, he had to choose, but he just couldn't. He raced to Mayura to save her, but when he looked into her eyes he saw the blue eyes of Nathalie. When he choose to save Nathalie, he saw the pink eyes of Mayura. He started crying in his sleep, unable to handle his feelings. ~ Nathalie had a dream similar to Hawkmoths. Gabriel was falling unconscious off of one roof, and Hawkmoth was falling unconscious off another. When Nathalie saved Gabriel, she saw the periwinkle purple eyes of Hawkmoth. When she saved Hawkmoth, she saw the blue, grayish eyes of Gabriel. She started to cry in her sleep as well, startling her awake. When she saw Hawkmoth crying she started saying comforting things such as, "Shh, it's alright, I'm here..." He started to calm down and Nathalie smiled. She hesitated before leaving in, capturing his lips in a kiss. She spoke through his lips, "Everything's fine." She continued kissing him, savoring every moment. She pulled out of this kiss and said, "I feel like I was just akumatized." She leaned back; a huge smile on her face. ~ Hawkmoth woke up to the feeling of lips right on his. He opened his eyes and saw the beautiful blue eyes staring at him, kissing him gently. He smiled and responded to her, "I could make you feel that way if you'd like." He smirked. Nathalie responded, "You can do whatever, I just need to feel that again someday." Hawkmoth nodded slightly, "How about we do it now?" She smiled and kissed him again. He kissed her back and they savored the moment. "I really enjoy spending this time with you miss." Hawkmoth said once they were done. "Me too." They laid on the bed, holding each other's hands. "Do you think...maybe...you know..." Hawkmoth started to stutter. Nathalie got the memo and said, "Let's take it slowly, but yes, I will be your girlfriend." "Really?" She nodded, "Of course, Hawky." He smiled a bit. The hung out for the next hour or so before he finally said, "Do I have your permission?" "To do what?" Nathalie asked. "To akumatize you whenever I need to, as long as I promise not to control you." She grabbed his hands and said, "I'll always be here for you. Whenever you need too, it's fine with me. As long as I'm alone of course." He nodded, "Of course." He sighed and looked out the window, "I should get going, it was nice hanging out with you." He stood up, grabbed his cane, and started to walk out before Nathalie grabbed his wrist. "Let me come with you." Hawkmoth replied, "But how?" "Like this, Dussu," Dussu quickly yelled, "NATHALIE NO!" But before Nathalie answered her, she said, "Spread my feathers!" Hawkmoths stared at her in shock, "It's you...my girlfriend, was my girlfriend all along!" He ran up to her and kissed her purple lips. "Looks like I win." He smirked. Mayura responded, "What do you mean Hawky?" "You said we would never date, but look at us, together, finally." "Yes, together." She kissed him, and they fell into some sort of love ridden trance, enjoying every moment in each others arms. They eventually hopped out of Nathalie's window together, extending their day together. They reached the Eiffel Tower and sat down at the top, side by side. "So what happens now my dear, should I tell you who I am or-" Mayura cut him off, "No, and you can't tell anyone that you know who I am, understand?" She said sternly. Hawkmoth replied, "Yes Ma'am." They placed their hands on top of each other's and Hawkmoth said, "I'm glad it was you." She blushed, "Thanks, so what do you wanna do now?" Hawkmoth sighed and said, "I should probably work on my powers, I'm gonna head over to my girlfriends house, she said I could practice on her." Mayura smiled and said, "I'm sure she would be happy to help." The both parted their ways and left. Mayura ran back to her house and said, "Fall my feathers." She plopped on her bed and said, "Now all we do is wait for the akuma." ~ Hawkmoth made it back to his house and sat on his bed for a moment before he tapped his staff. A white butterfly flew out and landed in his hands. He transmitted dark energy to it by cupping his hands, turning it into an akuma. "Fly away my little akuma, and give them strength!" He released the akuma and simply waited to it to reach Nathalie. The akuma flew across Paris and into Nathalie's bedroom. She grabbed it and put it in her glasses. "Hawkmoth, I am Nathalie, give me powers, simply because I say so." Hawkmoth laughed and said, "Ah, Nathalie, I think I may know who you are. What is your request of powers my peacock?" Nathalie said through the emblem, "The power to be just like you. To release akumas." He nodded and said, "Akuma Queen, I am Hawkmoth. I'm giving you the power to release as many akumas as you wish, and make all who were hit your loyal subjects." Nathalie responded, "It would be an honor Hawkmoth." She stood up and let herself get transformed into Akuma Queen. When the transformation was complete, she had a dark purple dress and a silver butterfly mask, along with black butterfly wings. A gold crown also rests upon her head, and hair is in a long, dark purple braid. "So. Awesome." She said with a smile. She twirled her cane a flapped her wings, "IM FLYING! THIS IS AMAZING!" She giggled as she flew across her bedroom and out the balcony door, heading into Paris.