Chapter 12

(Sonics Pov)

I escaped Eggmans lab within seconds, then I got me and Shadow to my house in just a few minutes, sense my house wasn't that far away.

Shadow in my arms was like a dream come true, I mean I don't like Shadow like that! Right?

As soon as I entered my house I ran to the couch and set Shadow gently down, not wanting to disturb his sleeping.

Whatever Eggman did to Shadow, must have take most of the energy out of him. I never seen Shadow in such a weak state, and I never want to see him like this again.

A tear rolled down my face imagining what kind of awful things Shadow has been through.

It was getting to be morning and the others has still not returned, I wasn't worried though, they probably haven't even got out of the building yet.

I went to the kitchen and decided to make some soup for Shadow for when he woke up, I'm sure he would be hungry.

As soon as I was finished with the soup and put some into a bowl, I heard small groans coming from the living room.

I ran in as fast as I could, wanting to make sure he was okay.

"Shadow! Your awake." I said, as I sat down next to Shadow.

"How did I get here?" Shadow asked, as he looked around the room.

"I busted you out of the horrible place of course, your at my house now." I said, as I watched Shadow look around the room.

"Oh, thanks I guess." Shadow said, as his stomach lightly growled.

Shadow lightly blushed as I chuckled.

"I made some soup, here let me go get you some." I said as I ran into the kitchen.

I grabbed Shadows bowl and ran back into the living room and handed it to Shadow.

"Thanks." Shadow said, as he started to chow down the soup.

"No problem!" I said, as I watched Shadow eat.

Im not sure why, but watching Shadow happily eat the soup I made, made my stomach have butterflies. I'm glad I got Shadow back from the evil dick of a "doctor".

Once Shadow is feeling better, I am going to kick Eggmans ass, better yet, I will just kill that fat egg.

He will pay...