"Please, Jimin," You gasp softly. "Please make me feel good."

That was all Jimin needed to hear for him to start sucking and licking at all the places that made you feel good.

Your back arches off the bed and your fingers tangle themselves into his orange hair. The sinful moans that leave your lips fuel Jimin to keep doing exactly what he was doing.

His strong grip is sure to leave bruising marks on your thighs, but neither one of you care, too focused on how his tongue continues to abuse your clit.

You look down at him and Jimin already has his eyes on you, admiring his view. He grabs your hands, intertwining your fingers with his. You bury your nails into his knuckles, the knot in your stomach tightening.

"Jimin," You whine. "Fuck, I'm cumming."

Jimin feels his cock grow hard at your cries. He plunges his tongue deeper into you, eager to taste everything you have to give.

Your back arches off the bed and your eyes roll back. Jimin smirks as you cum on his tongue, sweat glistening on both your skins as you try to catch your breath.

Jimin takes off his clothes then kisses his way up your body, meeting you face to face. He smiles at your tired state and leans down to place a peck on your lips.

"Are you sure you want this, Y/N?"

You cup his cheeks, "I'm more than sure."

Jimin leans down to kiss you again and you feel his tip against your entrance. He slowly pushes himself into you and you let out a short gasp, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

"Fuck."

"You okay?"

"Yeah," You answer, but it doesn't convince him.

"I'm not going to hurt you, okay? Trust me," Jimin gives you a comforting smile. "I love you."

You smile softly and pull him down to kiss you. Jimin continues to thrust in and out of you slowly, letting you get comfortable with the feeling. Once you do, you beg him to go faster and he smirks.

You explore the muscles on Jimin's back and trace a finger against his lip while Jimin kisses your neck and touches one side of your cheek.

"Shit," You whine, biting his shoulder. "Right there."

"Right there?" Jimin questions cockily. "Am I fucking you just right, babygirl?"

"Y-Yes."

Jimin grabs your hands, intertwining your fingers with his and holding them above your head as he fucks into you. When Jimin lets go, he grabs the back of your neck, kissing you. He growls into the kiss as you whimper in pleasure.

Jimin buries his head into the crook of your neck, kissing it softly. You look up at the ceiling and tears swim in your eyes.

A small sob leaves your lips and Jimin hears. He pulls away, worried he hurt you.

"Baby? Shit, was I going too rough?"

"No, no, I just," You cup his face, smiling at his caring reaction. "I love you, Jimin, so much. Please always remember that."

Jimin smiles happily, "Always."

He leans down, capturing your lips with his and resuming his thrusts.

When Jimin woke up and you weren't beside him, he was confused. When he saw a white envelope sitting on the old nightstand, he was scared.

Jimin takes it in his hands and rips the paper apart, taking out the letter inside of it.

Dear Jimin,

I'm sorry I'm writing this instead of telling you. It seems running away from my problems is a thing I do now, but I just couldn't bring myself to tell you in person.

My father and I are moving. I won't tell you where because honestly I don't want you to find me. He wanted to move as soon as possible, so today is the day.

Yesterday was my last day in Busan. I wanted to tell you, but you were just so happy to be back. I couldn't ruin your happiness especially not after what you went through.

You have to know that our relationship would've never worked, Jimin. I'm a human who will grow old and you're a vampire who will get to live on forever. Yes, you could turn me into a vampire, but I don't want that life.

Please don't come looking for me. I love you, Jimin. I truly do.

Forever Yours, Y/N

Jimin bursts through the front door and into the living room where everyone was. They all turn to him, instantly noticing his bloodshot eyes that were caused by all the crying.

"She's gone," Jimin sniffles. "Y/N's gone."

˗ˏˋ─────   ♪   ─────ˎˊ˗

Y'all hate me yet or what ? 🤓