» 15 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
ʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FIFTEEN• ʀɪᴘᴘᴇʀ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

*the following chapter contains a sensitive topic (suicide) that may be triggering to some readers. reader discretion is advised*

"Please let me go," You beg calmly. "I don't know who you are or what you want. I don't even know why I'm being so calm right now."

"Because I compelled you," Ila replies, looking down at your phone as she waits for a text or a call from Jimin. "You should really start drinking vervain instead of wearing it."

"What do you mean?"

"Compulsion, honey," She looks up at you. "Something us vampires do when we want to control you humans."

"Vampires?"

Ila hears your heart rate increase and you see dark veins form under her eyes.

"Holy shit."

She rolls her eyes, relaxing her emotions, "I'm guessing Jimin hasn't told you."

"Told me what?"

"That he's a vampire," Ila responds nonchalantly. "And that vampires exist in general."

Ila sees the worry and confusion on your face and smiles.

"Not only him, but all of his friends too."

"Please stop telling me this." You whisper.

She lets out an exaggerated groan, "You're such a baby."

Ila turns around and sits down on the chair, continuing to look at your phone as memories scatter around in her mind.

-flashback, 1819-

"Jimin! Put me down!" Ila commands through her giggles as she hangs over his shoulder.

Jimin chuckles and doesn't listen to her. Instead, he starts to twirl around in circles.

"That is no way to treat a lady, hyung."

Jimin stops spinning and sets Ila down. She fixes her regency gown and her curled hair.

"It's called having fun, Taehyung."

"Just like what Ila and I did last night." Taehyung maliciously comments.

Angered, Jimin starts to walk towards him, but Ila grabs his arm, pulling him back.

"Jimin, stop. Please."