» 04 «

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER FOUR
ʀᴇᴀʟ ғᴜɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER FOUR• ʀᴇᴀʟ ғᴜɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

"So," Sandara starts, sticking her fork into her salad. "You've been talking to Jimin for the past three days since you're partners and all, right?"

You look up from your plate, "Yeah?"

"What's he like?"

"Uh, I don't know," You shrug, opening up your water bottle. "We only talk about our project, not ourselves. Plus, he's very mysterious and I've noticed he likes to keep to himself."

She groans, stuffing the green leaves into her mouth, "How boring."

"I told you, we only talk because of this project. If it wasn't for it, I would've never even turned my head in his direction."

"That's impossible," Sandara motions to look behind you. "He's gorgeous."

You turn around and look at Jimin who's walking with a new friend of his. His eyes meet yours and you send him a tight-lipped smile then turn back around before you can see his reaction.

"Did you tell her how he's going over to your house today?" Nabi mentions then takes a bite out of her burger.

"He's what?!" Sandara gasps. "Your mom let him? I thought the only guy she allowed over was Byungho."

"That is the only guy she allows over, but my dad works all day and my mom is currently in Jinju with her best friend."

"I told her to get some." Nabi nudges your shoulder.

"As if," Sandara rolls her eyes. "She can't even get past first base with her boyfriend. She's too prissy."

"Actually, I can, but I'm not you, San. I don't sleep with boys as soon as they call me pretty."

"Woah, Y/N," Nabi butts in and Sandara narrows her eyes at you. "Let's relax, alright?"

"How are you even going to tell Byungho a guy is coming over? Sure, it's for a project, but you know he won't be okay with it."

"Easy," You shrug. "I just won't tell him."

"Wow," Sandara scoffs. "Girlfriend of the year."

"Look, he's coming over to practice and that's it, alright? I don't get why you guys keep acting like I'm going to suck his dick or something. I'm not a cheater."