This always happens and it never gets any easier for either of them. Every time Jimin turns off his humanity then turns it back on, the guilt comes rushing back in.

The memories of his victims and any other choices he made while having his humanity off flood his mind and overtake his thoughts. Jimin is strong, but not strong enough to deal with it alone.

But Yoongi's always there.

• • • •

You hear the front door to the old house open. Jimin walks into the bedroom and slowly makes his way to you, sitting down beside you on the mattress.

It's quiet for a moment, both of you not wanting to say anything—both of you not knowing what to say.

"I kissed Ila," Jimin interrupts the silence. "We made out and almost had sex, but I stopped it," He turns to you. "I promise."

You look down at your hands that rest on your lap.

"Even with my humanity off, something inside of me knew it was wrong. I'm so sorry... and I'm really sorry for the rude things I said back at school. I didn't mean any of them. You aren't stupid or naïve or talentless. You're the exact opposite, and yes, I love your music."

Jimin sees you smile and his heart flutters.

"When you said you loved me... was that just a way of getting my humanity on or–"

"I mean it," You cut him off and look up at him. "I'm in love with you, Jimin."

Jimin lets out a relieved sigh and grins.

"I love you, Y/N. I haven't felt this way about anyone in a long time."

You smile softly and he cups your cheek, stroking it lovingly. Jimin starts to lean in, and before you know it, his soft and plump lips are moving against yours.

You pull away, resting your forehead against his and catching your breath, "I love you."

Jimin smiles, eyes becoming small, "Say it again."

"I love you," You smile softly, cupping his chubby cheek. "And I want you to make me yours."

||track playing: i wanna be yours - arctic monkeys||

Jimin kisses you again, this time more roughly. His kisses inflict sensations you never knew you were capable of feeling. You had always wondered what stories meant by 'melting into a kiss.' Now you fully understood.

Jimin gets rid of your clothes, leaving you in only your undergarments. He kisses around your cleavage, unhooking your bra and pulling it off.

Jimin sits back and stares at you, so vulnerable underneath him, "God, you're fucking beautiful."

His fingers hook on the band of your underwear and he slowly pulls them off. His hands grab your knees, opening your legs to him.

"Relax, baby," Jimin coos, hearing your heart beating like crazy. "I want to make you feel good... if you let me."

You nod slowly and he lowers himself in between your legs. Jimin pecks the inside of your thighs, teasing you.