You nod slowly, understanding where your father was coming from. Elias leans in and places a kiss on your forehead. He turns around, continuing to pack, and you leave his room.

Once you walk into yours, you grab the suitcase you keep in the closet and put it on the bed. You sit next to it and sigh, silently starting to cry.

• • • •

"Is there something on your mind?" Jungkook questions, watching Nabi get dressed.

She sighs softly, sitting down at the end of the bed. Jungkook sits up and rests his back against the headboard to pay more attention to her.

"It's Y/N. With the situation of her mom and her ex and now Jimin who can only be saved by her, I can't imagine how she's feeling."

"Are there any updates with her parents?"

"She called me a few minutes ago. Her dad wants to move back to Jeonju."

"And is she going with?"

"Well she's certainly not staying with her mom," Nabi points out the obvious. "I told her it'd be okay for her to stay with me, but she said her dad would say no."

"So what's gonna happen now?"

She frowns sadly, "I don't know."

"Y/N is a strong girl, Nabi. You shouldn't worry about her too much."

Nabi smiles softly at the boy before her and he stretches out his arm, reaching for her hand. She gives it to him and Jungkook pulls her to him, hugging Nabi to his chest.

• • • •

"Y/N, I need to know that you're 100% ready for this," Jin speaks to you in a stern voice. "Jimin will say anything to hurt you, but you have to know that he doesn't mean any of those things. When vampires have their humanity off they feel the need to hurt people, especially the ones they love."

"Yes, Jin," You nod. "I'm ready. I know that he will say hurtful things and there's even a possibility that he might attack me. I'm ready to risk it all to get him back."

"You remember the plan?" Yoongi asks.

"Yeah. I do."

• • • •

"Welcome everyone to the Busan Arts Winter Show!" Mrs. Baek shouts into the microphone and claps erupted from the crowd.

"As many of you guys know, the musical and dance department came together to create this beautiful show for all of you and we really hope you all enjoy it," Mr. Jang grins. "Sadly, an act I was super excited for was dropped because of the partners who couldn't be here today, but the show must go on!"

"So, are you ready to see the talented students in Busan Arts?!" Mrs. Baek asks and everyone cheers. "Let's get it started!"

In the music room, Jin and Yoongi were speaking to each other. You sat on the piano bench as Nabi tried to talk to you to keep you calm.

"Okay," Jin gets everyone's attention. "Now we just have to wait for Jimin to get here. We don't know when that will happen, so we're leaving now."