"Was it honestly my fault? You were always attracted to the crazy ones."

"I don't want you in my life, Ila. I don't know how many times I have to say it for you to understand, but I will repeat it over and over again until you do."

"All I wanted was you," Jimin watches as Ila's eyes become glossy. "But I just had to ruin it... no," She shakes her head. "It was Taehyung who ruined us."

"But you were the one who submitted so don't blame the tempter."

Ila looks down, tears starting to fall from her eyes.

"Ila," Jimin sighs, closing his eyes for a brief moment. "You're a great person and you truly made me happy, but I've moved on. You should too. I know there's someone out there who would love you just as much as I did, but that someone won't be me. Not again. I'm sorry."

She looks up at him, forcing a small smile on her lips. She wipes her tears away and nods slowly.

"You always were the good one."

Ila vamp-speeds out of the house but not before placing one last kiss on Jimin's cheek.

• • • •

"I said not it first, Y/N! Stop being a sore loser!" Nabi laughs.

"Why can't we both just go get the food?"

"I'm so lazy." She whines.

"Fine," You get her car keys from the nightstand. "But I'm taking your car."

You grab your sweater and slip it on before walking downstairs and outside. As you make your way towards the car, you unlock it.

When you reach to open the driver's door, you see a face appear behind you by the window's reflection. Immediately, you turn around to face a girl about your age, maybe a little older.

She had tear-stained cheeks and her eyes were red from all the crying. You didn't know her, but you felt bad for her.

"Hi?" You nervously greet. "Who are you?"

"Funny," She speaks confidently. "Past meets present."

You furrow your eyebrows, "What?"

She grabs your jaw and pushes you back, slamming your head against the glass window which causes it to crack. Her vampire strength makes it easy for you to become unconscious instantly.

Ila looks down at your senseless body, "You should know by now that I don't take rejection well, Park Jimin."

• • • •

||▹track playing: human - aquilo||

"Hey," Yoongi walks into Jimin's bedroom to find him looking out the window. "We're back."

He doesn't respond.

"Is everything alright?"

"Ila came by today," Jimin finally speaks, back still turned to his friend. "I told her I didn't love her anymore and that she should move on."

"Wow," The oldest says quietly. "You've never done that. Whatever would happen between the two of you, you would always just go back to each other."

"But that was back then when I didn't have Y/N," Jimin turns to Yoongi. "I love her, hyung. I'm in love with her."

A euphoric grin makes its way onto Jimin's face at his confession and Yoongi can't help but smile too.

"Then what are you doing here, idiot! Go tell her not me!"

Jimin nods and quickly walks over to Yoongi, cupping his face and kissing his forehead. He laughs, pushing Jimin out the bedroom door.

Jimin runs down the stairs, ignoring everyone in the living room, and through the front door. He gets into his car, starts it, and pulls out of the driveway when his phone starts to ring.

He fishes it out of his pocket and sees your name on the top of his screen. With a smile, he hastily answers.

"Y/N, meet me at the old house. There's something I need to tell you."

"This isn't Y/N, Jimin."

His smile falls when he hears those words coming out of Ila's mouth.

"Ila? What the hell are you doing with Y/N's phone? Where is she?!"

"You're right, Jimin, I was a good person, but that Ila was weak and would let everyone walk all over her. I'm not going back to being that Ila," She responds and looks down at your body. "I have Y/N. She's alive and I won't hurt her unless you don't comply with my request."

He huffs, indignation coursing through his veins, "Where are you?"

"Warehouse 16 down Daeheung-ro."

"You hurt her and I swear I'll kill you." He threatens and hangs up the call.

Jimin presses down on the gas pedal, the engine roaring in the night as he begins to drive faster.

˗ˏˋ─────   ♪   ─────ˎˊ˗