Mess Of A Dress: Seventeen

Start from the beginning

"Florida, of course--" Walter muttered under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing, " Walter said quickly while (Y/N) gave him a rather deadly glare. "I mean--- Florida's cool-- i- i-me-! Let's change the subject!"

(Y/N) playfully punched him and shook her head sarcastically. "It's fine Walter, I know my parents aren't the best people. My mom basically kills for a living and well-- i help her."

"Why?... You don't seem like the person who would want to kill."

"I'm doing it for my mother. . . She needs someone. A-and also we have trackers-- it could kill us. The boss controls us all basically. So if i wanted to leave i couldn't."

Walter raised a brow looking suddenly stern. "Where is the tracker?"

(Y/N) went quiet and shifted closer to Walter, pointing at the part of her neck they stuck the tracker in, but the lace of the dress was in the way. "There."

Walter furrowed his brows and brought his face closer while moving (Y/N)'s hands to the side and touching at her skin. It made her squeak; a wave of confusion rushing over her. She also felt a bit hot.

"Is there a way you could pull down a bit of the dress fabric here,   i want to see if i could see the actual thing through the skin," he said with a serious expression, moving her shoulders.

"I-i mean. I doubt you could. . . but there's a zipper on the back if you want to take a look. "

WALTER

Walter nodded and turned (Y/N) around so her back faced him

Walter nodded and turned (Y/N) around so her back faced him. He knew that if trackers were buried into the skin for long periods of time they were rather hard to find.  This would be much easier if he was back at the agency, of course, he wasn't going to try cutting it out himself.

This 'boss' guy (Y/N) was talking about could very easily kill her and Brett, and he didn't like the idea of someone being in control of that. It scared him.

He hesitated for a second before pulling down the zipper on her elegant dress. It reached down towards her hip but he brought it down bra level; it wasn't necessary to pull it down that far. He just needed to check her neck and shoulders.

"A-are you sure this is fine? W-we're in an open area, " said (Y/N)

Walter touched at her neck and shoulders, focusing closely on the skin. "I promise it'll only take a minute. Would you rather go to a private area?"