"AHHHHH!" came a giant scream from behind me, as two big hands clamped down on my shoulders. I jumped up in fear and kicked the blankets off, screaming. The boys all bust out laughing as Damon fell back into his seat in tears. I turned to him angrily as Dominic paused the movie.

"HEY!" I yelled as my heart raced a marathon in my chest.

"Hey, baby." He said with his stupid smirk. I wished I could slap it off of him, but I was growing quite fond of the food and this house. 

"I wasn't scared!" I said, growling at this point. At that, Brooklyn and Caleb's laughter elevated, and I faced the front again crossing my arms furiously.

"Are you okay?" Dominic asked me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I looked at it in surprise, then up at him. I nodded. He dropped his hand and played the movie once more as the laughter subsided. I was still mad, but I got caught up in the film again as the black and white swan characters began drinking and hanging out.

At one point, they went back to the innocent girl's house and straight to her room. I was confused at all their giggling and heavy breathing until I realized what was happening.

"Ahh!" I squeaked, pulling up the blanket over my face as I blushed. They were having sex! I was watching a girl on girl sex scene with a bunch of boys I barely knew! And they were doing it!!!

The movie paused one more time and Damon leaned over. "What's wrong sweetheart?" he asked with a grin. "Scared of a little sex scene?"

"Not scared." I said, still in the blanket.

"Then come out." taunted Caleb.

I dropped the blanket to my legs but kept my eyes closed tight. The ceiling fan brought goose bumps to my arms, and I wished I elected to wear a long sleeved shirt and not a tank top.

"Awww what's wrong?" Brooklyn said condescendingly, leaning his head over on my shoulder. My heart was racing like a freight train from the movie still. I hoped he couldn't tell.

I shook my head resolutely, eyes still shut.

"So, you've never had sex..." Damon reasoned out loud. My face blushed a fiery red and he went on. "And you've never seen sex. Have you done anything with a guy?"

I nodded.

"Oh yeah. Like what?" he asked, probably sneering in my direction.

"Mmm." I replied stiffly.

"So... nothing?" he said with a laugh.

"None of your business mister!" I said, firmly. The boys chuckled and then I felt something brush my face. I peeked one eye open to see Dominic's thumb on my cheek.

"It's okay that you haven't done anything. You're still a little girl." he said.

As I looked into his eyes, in that moment, I almost cried. He didn't know how badly I wished that were true. "And if you have," he said more seriously, clearing his throat. "Then that is perfectly okay too."

How did he know? What did he know??

Damon laughed and said, "She wishes."

I spun to him and stuck my tongue out, before facing the screen again.

"As long as she lives in a house with four older guys, that is not happening." Brooklyn said, shaking his head.

Caleb sat up and puffed out his chest. "Yeah! No boys for you until you're 40."

I rolled my eyes, happy that the intense mood had passed although my heart had yet to calm.

"I say 65." Damon said from behind me. "Dom?" he asked his brother.

Dominic smirked at the TV and said, "I say we make it an even 100."

I looked up at him and my jaw dropped open in protest. He shut it with his finger and then stretched an arm out in my direction, offering. My jaw almost dropped again.

I scooted closer as his arm fell over my shoulder and curled into his side. He picked up the remote in his other hand and fast forwarded through the sex scene to begin playing the movie from the next scene, to my surprise. Nobody argued, probably because Dominic was the one doing it. He kept his arm around me through the whole movie but by the end of the film, I knew I couldn't make it any longer. I fell asleep in one big rush and felt my head land on his big arm.

As a general rule, I didn't fall asleep around people. I never trusted people not to hurt me when I was asleep. But today, I just thought it might be okay. I was willing to take the risk. Dominic always seemed to be out of his room and awake at night anyway, and I knew I couldn't last longer than a couple moments.

I felt a poke on my nose so I shifted my head to the side and grumbled, not offering up a hand to brush the itch away. My arms felt like concrete. 

"She's asleep." Damon whispered as the credits rolled. 

"Man, look how young she looks when she's not glaring." Brooks whispered back. I wanted to protest but didn't have it in me.

Caleb added, "She looks so peaceful."

Dominic began saying something too, but I only caught the beginning.

"Guys," he whispered. "I think it's finally time to talk about wh..."