the beginning

You work at a night shift from 12 a.m. until 6 a.m. at Seoul Subway.The fact that this subway is different is super confusing for you.

For example,the fact that this subway is not a 24/7 hour open subway is pretty weird because mostly all of the subways would be opened for 24/7 hours.But this subway is closed after 11.55 p.m. which indicates that all people should probably get kicked out.You felt pity,but since you didn't wanna lose your job so you followed the rules.

"Y/n,you're up for-"your co-worker tried to 'remind' you because he thinks your the worse at remembering.He's totally not your friend.

"Yeah,i know.Thanks for the 'reminder'."you said taking your needed things and left.

"Goddamnit i wanna punch him in the fucking face so he can leave me alone."you muttered as you started walking around.

Actually there's no point for you to do the 'night shift' shit because you never find anything much..just some cats & dogs and bugs sometimes.As you were walking,you suddenly heard the bubble gum machine dropping some bubble gum and someone cheering silently.You walked over to see a dude with a brown hair and a red jacket standing there opening the bubble gum wrapper.

"Hey!What are you doing here?"you exclaimed as he looked at you and quickly ran.

"Hey!Stop!"you started to chase after him.

But while running,there's something that you just remembered..you have seen this dude earlier in the morning for some coffee in a cafè.He was wearing the exact same thing,and he was running and you did made eye contact for a long time but you didn't mind.

It was also that moment where it was 9.30 p.m. where you were just out for some fresh air,when you saw him on a bike as he cycled away.

As if,you didn't realise that the dude stopped in front of the train door as you run further than him and you both made eye contact.

Its really the dude.you thought.

You stopped your steps and chased behind as the train door open and he ran inside.The train would be parked somewhere else,so the reason the door is open is to test out if it is working well or not.

"Hey don't get in-URGH fuck."you exclaimed but muttered at the end.

You got inside before the door shuts.You panted and you saw the dude tilting his body trying to look at your face.

"Someone's exhausted."he smiled.

"Its your fault.You shouldn't be here.Now come on we need to-WHAT THE-"the train started to move as you were shook.

"Oops,too late."he snickered.

Your temper started to rise as you looked at the immature dude.

"I SWEAR TO GOD I'M GONNA BEAT YOU UP ONCE I CATCH YOU-!"you ran to him as he stuck his tongue out and ran away.

"Unless you can catch up shortie!"he said as he closed the door and locked it up.

"Unlock this door now!You can't stay here until tomorrow!"you said struggling to open the door.

He smirked at you as he walked away.You sighed as you placed your forehead on the train window.

"Great..i'm gonna get fired."

You looked back at the front and saw the dude looking at you,as if he heard you or something.Suddenly,he returned back to the door and unlock it as he got out and you backed away.

"Finally learn-"he cuts you off.

"I'm Beomgyu Choi.What's your name?"he asked out of the blue.

"Um..i'm Y/n L/n?"you said as he nodded and sat down at the seats as you sat in front of him.

It was an awkward silence as he looked out the window.He placed his hands on the window,being in a daze.

"Where are we heading to?"he asked looking at you.

He has beautiful brown eyes.

"Oh..we're heading somewhere to park the trains."you explained.

"Why though?"he asked crossing his arms.

"Well..i'm not sure but those were the rules."i shrugged.

He suddenly stood up,and sat down in front of the train door.

"Hey,what are you doing?This ride is only for 5 minutes or so!You never know when the door would open."you exclaimed and stood up as he looked at you intensely.

"..W-Why are you looking at me like that?"you asked getting a bit frightened.

Suddenly..

He blew out the chewing gum creating a bubble as it pops.

"I was just focusing for the bubble."he said and looked away.

"Oh."you said simply and sat back down.

-TBC-