Wait

Tris's POV
_____________
As I sped past the nearest house I saw a man. Dark hair, black clothes, he seemed familiar. I slightly pressed the brakes as the car halted to a stop. I jumped out of the car and yelled "you need a ride!" The man jumped up and raced towards me.
"Tris!" he yelled.
"How do you know my name?" I asked. I pondered the ways he may know me. Maybe we used to be friends.
"No!" he screamed as he came to a stop. His knees entered the soft ground as he plummeted towards it. His face in his hands he said to me. "You have to remember. She never said you drank the serum."
"What are you talking about?" I questioned. What serum?
"Maybe this will help you remember!"
A fist pelted my side as I calapsed. The strange man that had held me captive was by my side.
"Tobias, I can't believe you're hear."
Tobias? That must be that odd mans name. I think I know him.
"You can't keep her forever, you have got to understand that."
Tobias's POV
_______________
I raced towards her and shoved Eric. He fell to the ground with a thud as I picked Tris up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I raced her to the car, bridal style. She landed in the passenger seat as I ran around the car. I started the car and headed out of town. Where to now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry this chapter is short but I figured I'd update!!
I am writing a new book called Letters Never Sent.
If any of you would like to make me a cover that would be awesome!! Please send it to me through private message.
Im having a contest for the best cover!
By the way, every character in this book is credited to Veronica Roth!!! She is an amazing writer!! Check out her books!
Thank you lovelies!
<3 DivergentBabe13