Description

GENERAL DISCLAIMER ABOUT MY WORKS:
I write about the things that people don't want to think about.
I write about the things that people are turning away from when its mentioned.
I write about the things no one warned you about because in their eyes its a taboo to even think of it.
I write about atheists, rape, forced marriages- all of the darkest side of life.
If you don't like that, then this account is nothing for you.

~So this is my second book on Wattpad. This is a story with the same aim as my first one. It is about two people who are fighting this world for Heaven. Who are fighting to live like the way Allah wants them. What happens when Allah brings them together? Will it be for ever or is it going to end so soon? I hope you will enjoy it. There will be a lot of grammar mistakes, so read for your own risk. If you don't like that, don't read it. I warn you.

_______

Have you ever felt so alone?
Have you ever felt like they put knives in your back?
Have you ever thought you were going to be a victim of rape?
Have you ever felt like you can't even trust family?
Have you ever thought that something good would come out of something bad?
Have you ever thought you would be this happy with that 'little one'?
Have you ever thought you would have a cute little angel at this age?

'No, I haven't. I haven't before. But now I realized that you can't expect anything from life. Everything just comes and goes. You can't stop it. You can't change it. You will be tired, but in the end, it will only make you stronger. I didn't know that I would go through all of this. I never thought about the fact that I will have a baby when I was still so young. I didn't think he would do this to me. But it happened, and it will only make us stronger..'

Manar was nineteen when she got pregnant. The worse thing that can happen to a girl happened to her. No one believed her. She realized that she was in this alone. All alone. But she was strong. She knew Allah was always there for her and when she saw the face of her little angel, she knew that it was going to be alright. After all, her faith in Allah was all what she still has and it helped her to stand on her feet when everything around her was pulling her down. The only aim of her life is to be there for her angel, for her little boy.. But there was one thing that kept her afraid and always running; the threatening notes she finds everyday..

Kamal is sick of the rich world. No one understands him. He doesn't want this. He doesn't want to run his dad's company.. He wants to live the life he wants and the way he imagined it. He doesn't trust anyone, and that's why he is always alone and constantly pushing people away. He has a few friends, but that's it. But what happens when he sees that little child? He feels something he has never ever felt before. It felt weird yet good. It hurt him, it made him happy. But why? He was going to find out why..