Chapter 7

*STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND ABUSE! VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED!*

Things seemed to have changed ever since they came back from Japan. For a month, things between them were great. They talked to each other more, they hung out and watched movies together, Sierra even cooked for Harvey a few nights.

But the part they enjoyed most was the crazy, amazing sex they had almost every night. They just couldn't get enough of each other.

One day, Harvey and Sierra sat down to a delicious meal she'd cooked up for him. Her birthday was right around the corner but she had no plans to celebrate.

"So what do you want to do for your birthday?" He asked finishing up his meal.

"How did you know my birthday was coming up? I never told you when it was," she questioned suspiciously.

"I have my ways," he gave his usual evil grin.

"You have a file on me don't you?" She rolled her eyes.

"Maybe," he winked. "So? What do you want to do?"

"I'm not really sure. I haven't given it much thought. I really love to dance. Ooh!! We could go clubbing! I haven't been to the club in so long!" She jumps up excitedly.

"Ugh no way. I hate clubs. It's too loud and too crowded," he said annoyed at the idea.

"Come on! It'll be fun!"

"Nope. Not gonna happen."

She frowns feeling defeated, but then she gets an idea. She puts on a cute smile, walks over to him, and sits on his lap.

She looks into his eyes through her lashes and pouts, "Please? For me?"

He rolls his eyes. "Fine!"

"Yay! Thank you!" She kisses him.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah but you owe me," he said as he picks her up and carries her to the bedroom.

*********************************************

Sierra's birthday had finally arrived and she was ecstatic. Harvey had to work but they were going for a night out as soon as he got home and she couldn't wait.

She went out shopping to buy herself an outfit for tonight. She went all out getting a manicure, pedicure, got her hair and make up professionally done, and she booked herself a birthday massage.

'I would be lying if I said I didn't love all this. I can definitely get used to this,' she thought as she was getting pampered.

Sierra is more than ready to go once Harvey pulls up. As he walks in he sees her and his heart skips a beat. She looked drop dead gorgeous.

"Welcome home sir," Sierra smiles loving the reaction she's getting from him.

"Damn Sierra. You gotta stop looking this good or I'm about to fuck you right here and now," he says as he undressed her with his eyes. He walks up to her and plants a kiss on her lips.

"Happy birthday," he grinned, handing her a small box.

"You didn't have to get me anything. You're taking me out and I bought so much stuff today," she held the box not wanting to take advantage.

"Shut up just open it," he says slightly irritated.

She ignores his attitude and opens the box, containing a key. She picked it up and looked at him confused. He grinned widely and walked her to the front door. Outside, sitting in the driveway, was a brand new white Mercedes.