'Nothing..why did I even think of calling you to ask for help?'

Jennie heard a lot of noise, prolly Yoongi was repositioning himself better.

'So The Jennie Kim is having a problem, eh? Tell me, what's been bothering the YG's princess?'

Truth to be told, Jennie hates that nickname. It's as if people are assuming that she is YG's favorite and is getting everything she wants, when in fact, she worked her ass off for every single thing. If she was YG's princess, she did not have to wait for five long years to debut and be locked up in his dungeon.

Jennie snorted and rolled her eyes, hoping that the guy on the other line on the other side of the world could see how annoyed she is.

'To tell you truth, you are my problem.'

Jennie casually said. Of course, Min Yoongi is part of her problem. Everyone in BigHit is her problem. And she thought Min Yoongi could maybe take a hint that she knows what his company is doing, if ever he is part of their plan and knows it.

'Wait..hold the fuck up there, princess. Can you tell me what I did? Because for the record, I never crossed paths with you, not until you texted me. Now you are telling me I'm the problem? Where the hell did that come from?'

'You are just getting on my nerves you dimwit!'

She heard a soft chuckle from the guy he's talking with. Jennie most likely will give him a punch in the face the moment they see each other.

'God! I can't believe my world and your world are meeting up like this.'

Jennie found Yoongi's comment weird. What does he mean by that?

'Uhm..excuse me? May I know what you are talking about?'

'Oh so now you are acting all innocent? As if you did not know how your members are making my members go berserk.'

So what now? Are the pinks really that involved with Bangtan?

'You mean, Lisa and Jungkook?'

Lisa and Jungkook are the only ones that Jennie has an idea about. I mean, she knows Rosé had a crush on Jimin but Chae stopped it, right? Then Jisoo? Jisoo has nothing to do with any of the boys, at least that is what Jennie knew.

'Just forget it, it's not my story to tell. We shouldn't be nosy about our member's life. So back at you again? Tell me what can I do to help you solve your problem, which is me.'

Jennie snorted at the sound of Yoongi. The guy really has guts.

'Well..to start off, you are not my only problem..and second..I'm just having trouble with reconciling to people. I know I did wrong, but I don't know how to like..aplogize.'

'

'That's a typical bratty attitude you have their, princess.'

Yoongi smiled at the thought of Jennie prolly biting her lip, for she is so embarassed at admitting her shitty attitude.

He shook away his thoughts and focused on what to say to her. For the record, he even does not talk this much with his members. Kim Jennie really has his ways for making Yoongi talk.