Apartment - Smut (18+)

This is smut, so all those under 18 please leave now, anyway this is the first of a few shorts lemons I have written, and as I said before if anyone wants me to give an idea for a smut scene they are more than welcome to. The

Apartment

Before baby even make's It through the front door he is shoved against the wall opposite the door, there is a slight thud as the painting opposite  it the door give a slight shudder at the force of baby's back against it. The sound of often by the weekend was playing throughout the apartment.

He only had a second to gather his bearings before he was assaulted by painted pink lips, the lips were sucking on his lips drawing his tongue  into there mouth.

He was unsure how long he had been distracted by the luscious lips, but enough for another body to slip behind him.

This persons lips were much harder than the ones that currently occupied his lips, they proceeded to press kisses on his neck, licking and sucking the skin they came into contact with, no doubt  leaving there mark for the world to see.

The pink lips left his.

Baby opened his eyes to see darling looking at him with lust in her eyes.

"Oh baby, if only you know what you do to us. I've been wet all day thinking about you lips and what I would like to do to them."

This confession seemed to harden his already erect length.

Darling let out a  mischievous smile before she ground her clothed core into his erection.

Unable to hold it in baby let out a moan at the pleasure of this act.

Darling continued to ground herself into him.

What baby hadn't realised was as darling was grinding into him he had subconsciously started to grind into the member of person behind him.

The lips let up from his neck.

"Oh Yh baby just like that... oh that's feels so good."

Baby twisted his head to see buddy's face convulse with pleasure.

All three of them now were grinding on each other.

Darling dragged her manicured hand down to baby's jeans and proceeded to undo his belt at a hurried pace.

Buddy had moved away from baby to walk over to darling and Began to slide the zipper of her dress down.

Once babys belt had been undone darling they  opened his buttons and pulled down the zip.

His jeans soon found there way to the floor followed by his shirt and darlings dress.

Both were now in there underwear.

"I want you two to give me a show." Buddy's Gruff voice broke the staring contest between darling and baby.

Darling gave baby a cheeky smile.

"Com'n baby let's give our buddy a show."

Darling then led baby by his hand to the bedroom and pushed him onto the bed.

Buddy went and took a set on the chair with a rapt look on his face, as if he was trying to take in every detail.

With babys back against the headboard, daring went to her knees on the bed and proceeded to crawl on all fours over to baby.

Slowly she started to place kisses up his chest, giving a slight tug on his nipple, setting her legs on ether side of his hips she then brought her lips to baby's once again, plunging her tongue into his mouth and left no corner untouched in his mouth.