"I never thought blackpink members are that mean,"

"Duhh as if they're better than Red velvet,"

"They haven't made any comeback yet,"

"Losers,"

"Those girls are-"

The TV shutted as Lisa clicked the red button on the remote.

"Fuck them!" Rosé said in the corner while I just sighed...

"We girls will have a tour on Mexico next week,"Jennie said as she suddenly arrived from the corner.

"Tour?! I thought YG will give us a short break next week?" Lisa exclaimed.

"Damn him," Rosé just said while I just stayed silent and ignored them.

"What else do you expect after that old man loose millions in casino?!" Jennie said bitterly....I thought Jennie is nice I don't know why she go extra savage.

"How about our comeback?" I asked in a cracked voice.

"It's over," Rosé sighed.
"Tsss if this will continue I will leave this goddamn group and I will be a solo artist," Jennie sighed...

"No!" Rosé and Lisa both said.

"How about using our own money for comeback? I got lots of savings," Lisa said.

"No way damn it you're insane Liz! It's sajangnim's responsibility" Rosé shook Lisa by the shoulders.

"Responsibility chaeng?! What if one day we will tour with an empty stomach or with no more blinks....or what if we won't have sufficient money for tours anymore?! And Jennie is right! We can just drop this group and become a solo artist! But how about the blinks! How about...Jisoo unnie! She's hoping for a comeback oh my God... Damn this fucking life!" Lisa's voice went higher as she yelled what she wanted to say and ended up sobbing quietly.

"Fuck it! If only that Jisoo! Is not so pathetic and stop flirting Taehyung and didn't slept for weeks then maybe we're starting a comeback!" Jennie yelled at them and Rosé is supposedly defending me but I stopped her.

"She's absolutely right," I said in a muttering way.

"See? So Kim Jisoo don't expect for any comebacks," Jennie said banging the door loud as she shut it while me and Lisa are left still crying and Rosé keep pacing back and forth directionless.

I sighed deeply and peeped on the window just to see hords of reporters outside....really damn it.

The door suddenly opened and the rest of the girls murmured before leaving.

"You're awake," V coldly said as soon as he entered the door.

I looked away knowing that he'll just lecture me,blame me about Joy... I don't wanna listen anymore.

"Why did you go there?"He asked but I simply ignored him and went through the door,I don't wanna talk to him,he won't do anything good. He will just drag me down.

I rotated the knob and preparing to get out when strong arms wrapped around me. My heart skipped a beat.

" Let go of me,"I said holding his arms away but they just locked tighter...I felt his breathe on my neck making myself calm.