Chapter 1 - The Passage Of Time

A/N: Ok Chapter one here we go, but before you read, i want an opinion; Which cover woulf you prefer for this story;
A/N: Option A

A/N: Ok Chapter one here we go, but before you read, i want an opinion; Which cover woulf you prefer for this story; A/N: Option A

A/N: Option B

A/N: Please comment, also when the Charred Council speak; i'll just put CC1

A/N: Please comment, also when the Charred Council speak; i'll just put CC1. CC2 or CC3. Now, back to the story.

Strife and War have been sent on a mission to hell by the Charred Council; who believe the Lord of Hell; Lucifer, schemed with the Prince of Blackstone; Sameal. This belief was false, when the two horsemen arrived in hell; they witnessed Sameal's castle under siege. Once they finally got to Sameal they learned that Lucifer was conspiring with the other masters of hell; and due to that, Sameal and the two horsemen made an alliance, currently though, War and Strife were wandering through hoard of treasure that belonged to one of the master known as Mammon. But Strife found something very interesting; something from the past.

Strife: "No way. This can't be here..."

War: "Hmm? What troubles you?"

Strife: "Nothing. Just some old junk..."

War: "You look as though you have seen a ghost."

"Drop it, okay? Let's Just find something to kill," Strife says, War stares for a few seconds before continuing on. But when War wasn't looking; Strife grabbed the object that was troubling him.

(Timeskip)

As they continued onward they eventually arrived at some stairs. Strife was about to walk down but War stopped him by holding his shoulder with his prosthetic arm.

War: "You've been quiet. You're never quiet."

Strife: "Maybe I've just got nothing to say."

War: "You found something among the hoard."

Strife removed War's prosthetic from his shoulder before he looked away and sighed before answering, "There are things....things from before, when the world made more sense."

War: "You must erase what came before. Remember your duty."

"Do you even feel anything any more?" Strife asked agitated