Chapter 4: The Decision

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 4 of this story and I want to apologize for not working on this story further, also apologize to the person who requested me to work on this story. But, now it's back to being worked on,

Now with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Ozpin P.O.V

"It's been two weeks since the mysterious killer was captured and Ozpin offering a spot to his school, he is walking back to the jail towards the cell he is in. He got a call about something that involves him and he sat down in the chair as he looked at him, even Ozpin knows he's looking back with his head facing him......................
Ozpin: "I believe you thought about my offer?"
Mysterious Killer: "Yes."
Ozpin: "What's it gonna be?"
Mysterious Killer: *sighs* "Very well, I will join your Academy. But, like you said about self-defense, if someone tries to attack me or even attempt it with others, I will fight back."
Ozpin: "Alright. *stands up* Though, the officers requested you wear chains when heading to the Academy so you don't plan anything. I hope you can handle that. *he nods* Well, I'll let them know."
Mysterious Killer: "And one more thing, *he stops to look at him* I'm not wearing those uniforms either."
Ozpin: *smiles* "Very well."

Ramirez P.O.V

......................he sees Ozpin walk out the room as he looked down and breathed hard about his decision, it was the only way for him to get outta prison and to avoid being captured again. The door opens along with the cell and he stands up looking at them seeing chains and cuffs in their hands......................
Ramirez: "Let's get this over with."

Team RWBY P.O.V

.....................Team RWBY are in the courtyard of Beacon Academy, they hear Bullhead engines as they see multiple ones around the landing pad which confused them.....................
Ruby: "What's going on?"
Blake: "Why are there so many Bullheads?"
Yang: "I think we should check it out."
Weiss: "Oh great. Guess I don't have a say in it."
......................they walked towards the landing pad to see Ozpin standing there waiting, but they stopped when they saw the same murderer they caught in chains and cuffs around his body. It shocked them to see the guy they captured is at Beacon, he walks to the school with the guards following around him gaining the attention of other students which they're scared or shocked to see a killer at their school. Team RWBY walks up to Ozpin wanting some answers......................
Ruby: "Prof. Ozpin, why is he here?"
Ozpin: "He is an official student here."
Weiss: *looks at him shocked* "You can't be serious?! He is a murderer, in fact he has no aura or semblance so he could defend himself in a fight."
Ozpin: "Miss Schnee, I know you're concerned. But, it is impressive how he can still fight without an aura and a semblance, but I believe with him here. He can have a second chance."
Blake: "Second chance?"
Ozpin: "Have a good day Team RWBY."
......................he walks off leaving them confused on what he meant, they started thinking about that as they're confused....................

Ramirez P.O.V

......................as Ramirez is being escorted by guards into Beacon Academy, Ramirez kept getting eyed at by the students there. He never cared since they know what he has done, but at least they can't see his face thanks to the mask he's wearing now, he arrives in a dorm looking room which he looks around. He felt the cuffs and chains on him being taken off, along with them walking out leaving him, he hears the doors open to see a blonde woman bring in his weapons wrapped in a police bag......................
Ramirez: "And you are?"
Goodwitch: "I'm Prof. Goodwitch, a teacher here at Beacon Academy, I'm just dropping off your weapons and your scroll. And could you please be sure to take a bath, you can't be smelling like that all around Beacon. As for your clothes they're clean, except for that mask since you don't take it off."
......................he looks at himself as he took off the prisoner uniform and changed into his outfit which was clean, he checks his weapons as he make sure his rifle is loaded along with more ammo clips......................
Mysterious Voices: "Be proud of your choice. Make it worth your life."
.......................he sighs deeply as he inspected his weapons......................

Team RWBY P.O.V

.......................Team RWBY are headed to the guy's dorm to try and talk to them, with the objective from Weiss which she was forced into talking to the guy as she is scared to since how he is.......................
Weiss: "Are you sure we should do this?"
Yang: "Do you want him to be angry for him capturing us? If he's staying here as a student we're gonna have to get on his good side. If he has one."
Weiss: "That's what I'm scared about."
Blake: "Let's just get this over with."
......................they arrive at the dorm and knocked on the door, they hear no response as they knocked again......................
Weiss: "Well, he's not answering. So, let's go!"
Yang: "No" *grabs her jacket making sure she stays which she struggles to try and walk away*
Ruby: "He should be here."
.......................she turns the doorknob seeing it's unlocked causing her look at them freaked out, they walk in to see him not there along with the prison uniform on the ground. Weiss picks it up with her fingers and smiled it causing her to drop it waving her hand away from her face......................
Weiss: "This stinks, he hasn't even took a bath or a shower."
Yang: "I'm sure he has a reason."
Weiss: "What reason gives him the right not to take a shower?"
......................Ruby looks on a desk to see weapons that belonged to him, she reached for them wanting to see them. But, a hand appears outta nowhere stopping her turning to see the guy they were going to see staring at her which scared her."
????: "Did anyone tell you it not nice to touch their stuff without permission? What do you want?"

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)