Chapter 3: The Interrogation

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 3 of this story and by the title of this chapter, you should, know what's going to happen,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ramirez P.O.V

"Ramirez slowly started waking up with his vision hazy, he sits up and shakes his head to get rid of the dizziness that he is feeling and he gets a headache after that, he goes to move his hand to touch his head, but he couldn't move. He sees his hands cuffed on the table as he knows where he is, he tries to break out as he strains in anger with him yelling loudly with his voice echoing in the room during that. He hears the door open and he sees a man with white hair walk in and sits in front of him with the light over them turned on......................
????: "Hello there. How do you feel?"
Ramirez: Why the fuck am I here?"
Ozpin: "Calm down, you'll get your answers. My name is Ozpin, headmaster of Beacon Academy."
Ramirez: "I swear when I get outta here your will loose your head!"
Ozpin: "Hm, I guess my students were right about you being mentally enraged. But, I wonder why. Why have you been killing innocent people with muggers and criminals?"
Ramirez: "Innocent? *chuckles insanely* They weren't innocent, they were the worst kind of people I hate in this world that I get rid of. Some are abusive and cheating husbands or wives, forcing themselves on their own kids, and child abusers! Those are the ones that I killed, and the criminals are just the great icing on the cake cause they think they can do what they want. I just get rid of them, not for fun."
Ozpin: "So, you do the killing for good?"
Ramirez: "Sometimes. And now here I am in the police station being interrogated by a headmaster, and for what?"
Ozpin: "You fought my students even though you do not have an aura or semblance, you kept fighting them. That is impressive."
Ramirez: "Impressive to you?"
Ozpin: "Do you have a name?"
Ramirez: "Why would I tell you my name?"
Ozpin: "Cause I want to know who is it behind that mask."
Ramirez: "I wear this mask to hide my face, I will not tell you who I am."
......................Ozpin nods as he stands up and walks out the room leaving Ramirez, he breathes hard in anger as he stared at the window......................

Ozpin P.O.V

......................after Ozpin talked with the killer that refused to tell him his name, he is in the other room with Ironwood going through files of the killings that aren't criminals......................
Ironwood: "It's he's telling the truth, most of them are criminals and the abusive husbands and wives with the child abusers are true with what he said."
Ozpin: "I guess he does it for good intentions."
Ironwood: "I understand the criminals, but he mostly involved them; why is that?"
Ozpin: "Maybe we should ask him that."

Ramirez P.O.V

......................Ramirez sits there with his head looking down and he hears the door open to see Ozpin walk in again and also someone else who he recognized......................
Ramirez: "Ironwood. What a surprise."
Ironwood: "I should've know you knew me."
Ozpin: "I have another question for you, why did you start killing? *he looks at him shocked* There's always a story behind why you kill."
Ramirez: "I do not tell anyone my past."
Mysterious Voices: "Tell them. Let them understand your pain."
Ramirez: "I was abused as a kid, my family called me a mistake and never loved me a single time. Then one day I snapped, and killed them like the DOGS THEY ARE! They deserved it, they are the reason why I'm like this, IT WILL ALWAYS BE THEIR FAULT!"

Ozpin P.O.V

......................Ozpin looks in sympathy for the guy as he got up and walked out, he stands behind the one way window as Ironwood stood next to him with his arms crossed......................
Ironwood: "So his family is the fault? They are the reason why he's like this, he said he killed them so there's no reason to arrest them."
Ozpin: "Maybe he needs something else to do, something to help him with this problem he has."
Ironwood: "What are you suggesting Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "I think I'll make him a student at my academy."
Ironwood: *looks at him shocked* "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!? I know he didn't kill for fun, but he deserves to be put in a prison for what he did."
Ozpin: "A prison is not going to stop him, he'll easily escape with the state of mind he is in. I'll keep an eye on him, he won't participle in combat there."
Ironwood: "What happens if someone makes him angry or even attack him?"
Ozpin: "I'll take it as self-defense, I believe that's what happened when my students tried to apprehend him. I'm sure this will help him."
......................he can tell by the look on Ironwood's face he was angry, he looks away as he still thinks and he nods......................
Ironwood: "If he kills a single student in your academy, I will put him in prison."

Ramirez P.O.V

......................the door opens again, he sees Ozpin walk in and stains in front of him behind the table......................
Ozpin: "Okay, I know you probably won't take this. But, I have an idea to keep you outta prison, *he looks at him* I want you to join my Academy, I know you will be troubled by everyone after what you did and having no aura or semblance, but I will help you get through it. I'll give you a month to decide."
......................he walks off and as he went through the door he chuckles from what he said, even though he has no aura or semblance he wouldn't waste his time with that. But, it would also get him outta going to prison for what he has done, he starts thinking since he has time."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)