Chapter 2: The Killer Captured

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 2 of this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ramirez P.O.V

"In an abandoned building that has a basement with everything in there for someone to live in, Ramirez is sharpening his knife and sword as the sharpener spins. He gently moves the blades on it as they are getting sharper, he looks at it to see if it's uneven and he sees it isn't, he gets up to grab his sniper rifle and takes it to the table with cleaning supplies for it. He cleans the barrel of the gun and cleans the glass of the gun sight so it isn't fogged or stained, he places all that on a table next to him as he laid in his bed as he sleeps, but was soon interrupted with the voices in his head talking......................
Mysterious Voices: "You've been found!"
......................his eyes widen as an explosion is heard in the building he's in making him roll off the bed with his weapons equipped and he looks around as he hears footsteps. He recognized it to be Atlas Soldiers with shouting from random people, he runs to a secret escape route he made in that room for safe measures; he slides a stone wall in the pathway to make it look like there was no escape way. He runs down the tunnel connected to it as he sees light at the end, he gets out only to be tackled down a hill as he grunts from falling down the hill. He lands to see the same blonde girl that tried to apprehend him......................
Ramirez: "You again!"
????: "This time you're not escaping."
Ramirez: "Too bad, open area. I can run away easily."
......................he goes to turns around, but got caught off with the same people that also tried to apprehend him as he get surrounded and he grabs his weapon looking at them......................

3rd P.O.V

......................Teams RWBY, JNPR, and SSSN surrounds Ramirez with their weapons out as he does. Jaune charges at him and he flips Jaune making him land on his back, Sun and Sage do the same which causes Ramirez to double clothesline them as they flip in the air and fall on the ground, he blocks an attack from Weiss and Ren with their weapons collided. He elbows Weiss in the face and knees Ren in the gut which makes Nora mad as she charges at him while yelling in anger, he looks at her which makes him dodge her attack causing her to accidentally hit Neptune making him fly into a wall......................
Nora: "My bad!"
Neptune: "Ouch."
......................Yang, Ruby, and Blake rushes at him, he dodges Ruby's attacks while blocking Yang and Blake's attacks while dodging Ruby's attacks at the same time. He grabs Yang's arm to put her in an armbar while Ruby in a headlock, they struggle to break out of his hold. Blake rushes at him which makes him to go and kick her, but she used her semblance making jump over him ready to strike, he lets go of Ruby and Yang to block it. But, he gets cut on the arm as he grunts in pain, Blake jumps back along wit Ruby and Yang in shock to see his arm bleeding making her realize......................
Blake: "Oh my gosh, he has no aura."
Yang: "What? Why is he fighting us if he has no aura?"
Pyrrha: "What?"
......................everyone gathers around him with their weapons still in their hands, he sheathes his dagger with his uninjured arm as he grabs his sword......................
Sun: "Woah dude, you're gonna have to surrender."
Ramirez: "Never!"
Neptune: "Come on man, you don't have an aura. You can't fight us, just give up."
Ramirez: "LIKE HELL I WILL! I ain't going anywhere,you're gonna have to force me to give up or knock me out to turn me in."
Jaune: "Dude, you're bleeding. You're gonna die of blood loss if you don't stop and get help."
Weiss: "Don't make a mistake you'll regret!"
......................his eyes widen hearing that word, he breathes hard as he hears the voices in his head which causes him to loose it as he chuckles sadistic like. Everyone gets scared from it and he rushes at them like a mad man attacking them non-stop, Ruby gets punched in the face making her fall on the ground, Jaune gets kicked straight to the knee as a crack is heard as he grunts in pain, he cuts Scarlet and Sage's arms which they hold in pain. Weiss uses her ice dust to hold him with his left leg frozen, he breaks out as he points his sniper rifle at him making her scared, but he gets tackled by Yang making his sniper rifle fall out his hand; he grabs her to pick her up and slam her on the ground. He punches Blake in the face and sits on Yang's lap as he goes to stab her making her eyes widen......................
Ruby: "NO!"
Weiss: "YANG!"
Pyrrha: "STOP!"
......................a shadow appears behind Ramirez as he gets hit in the back of the head, he drops his sword as that happens while his vision his hazy. He gets up wobbly, he looks at everyone while he tried to stand trying to fight still while he stood, he passes out after that and the person who knocked him out was Winter Schnee......................
Weiss: "Winter!"
Winter: "Are you okay sister?"
Weiss: "Yeah. I'm fine."
Nora: "Jeez, what was with him?"
Jaune: "Something Weiss must've said made him snap."
Yang: "Damn psycho."
......................Atlas Soldiers arrived pointing their guns at him, they cuff him in a table to hold him in. Ozpin arrives and saw the cut on his arm which confused him......................
Ozpin: "Which one of you cut his arm?"
Blake: "It was me sir, but it was weird. He has no aura."
Glynda: "What?"
Ren: "He still tried fighting us. Not even backing down."
......................Ozpin became interested, he looks at the van that Ramirez is inside as it drove off."
Ozpin: "I think I need to talk to him."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)