Prologue: A Psychotic Beginning

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is the Prologue to this story and with that said, let the reading begin.)

Ramirez P.O.V

"In a house somewhere on the outskirts of Argus, a young boy who goes by the name Ramirez is sitting in his bed chained to it as he is bruised with dry blood on his face and as he was beaten by his family. He is the only kid in the family and what his family is doing to him is because they call him a mistake and a soon to be failure when he grows up, but during all that he starts going crazy developing certain syndromes making him unstable......................
Mysterious Voices: "Kill them. End them, finish them where you will have nothing to hold you back. They are nothing."
......................he opens his eyes as one is colored red and the other yellow, he hears the door open to see his 'father' walk in with a metal pipe......................
Father: "Alright you little shit, time to make you pay for being a mistake again."
......................he grabs his neck as he pushed him to the wall, he secretly grabs the key from his pocket. But, also grabs a knife he secretly hid away from them, as the dad was gonna hit him Ramirez stabs his gut making him groan in pain and held his gut where it was stabbed. Ramirez gets outta his bed, he looks at the metal pipe and picks it up as he slowly walked towards him while his father gets scared as he tries to crawl away......................
Father: "Wait, wait please stop. No, no."
Ramirez: "Now it's time for you to feel MY PAIN!"
......................he raises the pole in the air and starts hitting him in the head slamming it down on his head repeatedly, he continues as his doesn't hear any screams, but he continued until his head breaks open and blood splatters everywhere. He stop to see his face completely gone as Ramirez chuckles psychotic like......................
Mysterious Voices: "One more. One more needs to die!"
......................he remembers his 'mother' as he grabbed the knife as he held the metal pole in his other hand. He walks towards the room and opens it to see his mother asleep, he smirks with a killer intent and walks towards her bed; she starts groaning and sits up as she walked away form the bed, but slips on something as she screams until she falls on the ground. She rubs the back of her head and the moment she looks at Ramirez she gets angry......................
Mother: "What the fuck are you doing in here you- *felt something wet as she looks at the palm of her hand to see its blood, her eyes widen to see Ramirez covered in blood* What the-"
......................Ramirez stabs her in the gut as she screams in our agony, he pushed her on the ground and placed his foot on the knife as he started applying pressure as she screams......................
Ramirez: "How does it feel? Know the pain that I FELT?!"
Mother: "Ramirez what the fuck is wrong with you?"
Ramirez: *gets angry* "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH *puts pressure on the knife as she screams* ME?!? What's wrong with you? You beat me down for no reason and you think coming up with a reason with make and excuse? If I was a mistake to you, why was I born from you rotten cunt?!?"
Mother: "R-Ramirez please, I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Ramirez: "You think saying sorry is gonna fix this? 7 years of pain cause I was a 'mistake'? I wish I had a better mother than you, one who would love me and not treat me like a nothing, now you will join 'father' in hell!"
......................he raises the pipe in the air and starts hitting her in the head, she bleeds from a cut on her head. He grabs the knife and pulls it out of her as he stabs her repeatedly as he yells in anger......................
Ramirez: "Fucking *stab* die *stab* you *stab* fucking *stab* bitch. *stabs her non-stop* YOU DID THIS TO ME! YOU DID IT!"
......................he stabs her body one more time until he stops, he looks at her as she laid there dying. He looks at how many times he stabbed her and he saw his hands all bloody as he smiles, he chuckles like a psycho and he laughs as he hears the voices in his head are talking to him as he continued laughing......................

3rd P.O.V
Timeskip-7 Years Later

......................after what happened on that day Ramirez ran away and left Argus as he lived in Vale for now on, after that he wore a mask to hide his face as it has bloodstains on it. He is now seen walking down an alleyway as he hears a female scream as well as a male laughing, he looks down an alleyway to see a thing holding down a woman as she struggles......................
Mysterious Voice: "Kill him! He is a scumbag. Kill that rapist!"
......................Ramirez brings out a strange knife as he walks towards the thug he starts unbuckling his pants as the thug brought out his own knife trying to cut her clothes off......................
Thug: "I'm going to enjoy this night with you sweetheart, I will-"
......................he was interrupted with Ramirez stabbing his neck through the side of his neck, the girl screams as she saw him stabbed and he gets pulled off her as she gets up and runs away. Ramirez stabs him non-stop until he stops moving and bleeds on the ground......................
Ramirez: "Rot in hell you bastard."
......................he wipes the blood on the thug's jacket, police sirens are heard as Ramirez disappears into the darkness as police check everywhere for who killed the thug, Ramirez was already miles away from them with a sadistic type smirk......................

Ozpin P.O.V

......................Ozpin is looking at the police report for what happened last night, he now, knows this is also related to the deaths of other people that are around Vale and also connected. He sighs as he looks at the photos on his scroll......................
Ozpin: "Once again this killer strikes, first it was just thugs, then random civilians, the White Fang, and now another tug has been added to the list. What are his true intentions? He has to be found."
......................he exits out the photos on his scroll and starts calling someone, he waits as the ringer is heard and he finally hears someone pickup."
Ironwood 'on scroll': "What is it Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "Did you see the news?"
Ironwood 'on scroll': "Yes. This killer strikes again, even leaving no sign of him after he kills them. What do you have in mind Ozpin?"
Ozpin: "Gather your best teams and bring them to Vale, we are having a manhunt for this killer. We can't stop until we find out his true intentions, there has to be a reason."
Ironwood: "Alright. I'll get them ready, I'll call back when I have the teams ready."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)