💖chapter twenty💖

WARNING ⚠⚠: SEXUAL CONTENT‼

                              ****

                           Monica

A week later..

"How's your dad babe? Hope you both are in good terms now?", Ray asked

"I don't know. We didn't exchange numbers. Moreover he didn't stay long the last time he came over", I rolled my eyes.

"But I noticed you both were talking well on your birthday though you didn't look happy",

"Yes. I don't know but I just can't stand his presence".

"Okay, fine! What about mom? How's she doing?"

"She's fine. At work as usual",

"And how's my sweet baby doing", he smirked kissing the back of my palm.

"She's good. Infact, I think she misses you", I said smiling.

"Can you tell her I miss her too", he said kissing my ears.

"Alright! You win babe", I giggled.

"So, when is dad coming back?", I asked but his mood changed.

"I don't want him back. You see, if dad can just be there for a very long time, I will really appreciate it".

"I understand babe. So what should we do",

"Let me think", he said with his chin high, thinking I guess.

I stood up and walked over to the fridge. "What does this monkey have here", I looked in and got site of a pack of chocolate along side two packs of cookies.

"Will take this one", I said taking the pack of chocolates.

"Hey, have some", I stretch my hand offering him the pack of chocolates but he just sat there, staring at it with a strange expression on his face.

Though, I had noticed this since he started thinking but didn't react. "What's wrong with you Ray", I asked confused.

He just looked at me, then the chocolates I was holding back at me waving his hands, "Nope, I will take take later", he said.

"That's cool", I said tossing a ball of the coconut chocolate into my mouth moaning, "this taste so good. I think you should try it too".

He stood up and started prowling from one end to another. I just sat there, waiting patiently for him to tell me what's wrong and why he's restless while eating my lovely chocolates.

Next thing, he brought out his phone from his back pocket and dailed a number. "Please, no one should come knocking on my door, I don't need disturbance. Before that, get me a glass, no, make it two. And if my mom ask about me, tell her I want to be alone. But I will surely be down with Monica for dinner", with that, he put the phone back into his pocket.

"What was that about?", I asked with my mouth full of chocolates.

"Nothing babe, just don't want anyone to disturb us since you will be here till tomorrow", he smirked.

"Alright, if you... "

"Shhhhhhh. Don't talk before you choke on those chocolate".

(door knocks)

"Come in"

"Sir, here are the glasses you asked for", she said.

"Drop them on the table, thank you", he said. "And shut the door properly behind you".

"Okay sir", she bowed and left.

....

                             ****

                          Raymond

I was resting on her laps when I noticed something on her lip, "Monica", I said softly, there's chocolate on your lip.

She was about to use her hand to wipe it off before I stopped her, "let me", I said sat up,wiping it with a finger and licked it.

"Hmmm, it taste more like Monica", I teased.

"Teaser. Always making me.. ", she was talking when I claimed her lips with mine.

It took few minutes before we could break the kiss. I looked into her eyes and her eyes were dilated.

I moved closer and closer and claimed her lips again. This time, she moaned. I made moves to remove her top and she didn't fight it.

I bit her lower lip, making her gasp, giving me access to her mouth. I sucked her tongue real deep making her moan.

I stared into her lust filled eyes and I just knew I want her at this moment. I was distracted by her moans and nothing turned me on more than that even if that's possible.

I was about to unzip her jeans when her soft hands held me back, "I haven't done this before ray".

"I know and I understand you are nervous. But trust me, I will be as gentle as much as I can", I assured her.

I couldn't tell her it was also my first time. I guess I was scared she was going to see me as a liar and refuse me making love to her. I trailed kissed on her neck and her moan even made me hard the more. Her moan began louder when I hit her soft sweet spot.

Just then, I remembered I didn't lock the door. "Excuse me babe", I went over the door and locked it. Before getting to the bed, I pulled off my shirt and short leaving only boxers on.

Her eyes went wide on seeing my lower member erect through the boxers. I could see the lust in her eyes. The way she sucked in her upper lips turned me on even more.

I went up to her, grabbed her softly sitting her down on my legs. Her soft and succulent breast stared at me upright thought the bra. I gently squeezed them and her soft moans made my lower member rise the more. I couldn't handle my condition anymore, in a second, I unhooked her bra and took the left breast into my mouth. After few seconds, I took the other one in too and sucked on them.

I laid her on the laid and pulled out her jeans as well as her panties and my boxers. She was dripping wet. I positioned my lower member at her wet opening. It seems really small and tight that for the first time, I was scared of hurting her. I slowly tossed into her, stretching her walls and breaking what I think is the hymen. She cried out loud in pains as blood flowed out.

I stroke her slowly and slowly and in no time, she began to moan in pleasure. I soon lost control and increased the pace at which I stroke her and her moaning increased too. She came first, her walls squeezing me sending me over the edge. I later came so much in her forgetting to pull out.

We were both exhausted and sour. But before we slept off, I helped her wash off my cum off her. We soon climbed the bed and slept off, with her head on my chest. "I love you so much babe", I kissed her forehead before falling into deep sleep.

......