Chapter 1 A journey begins

Start from the beginning

Miguel:I promise Dad! Ill make sure I never Lose it!!!

???:Alright...Now cmon lets go get some pizza.

Miguel:Yay...

But...This was just the beginning of the boys story...
(End song)

(8 Years later)

We now see a 17 year old wearing a black jacket unzipped with a grey sweater under it with the sleeves rolled up and wearing black shoes with white on the soles and a grey watch on his left hand...

And a Necklace around his neck...

This is Miguel...All grown up...

And on his phone..

Miguel:Mars, Mars cmon You now im gonna get blaz blue.

Mars:you better dude. I mean Cmon dude it has Team Rwby as playable characters...

Miguel:I thought you said you wanted me to get it so you can kick my ass wth noel. Wait isnt Noel C tier?

Mars:Yes but still its awesome...

Miguel:alright then Ill get it But I plan on catching up to RWBY though...

Mars:you better. I mean cmon your like 4 seasons behind dude!

Miguel:I know but I was spiled for the ending of Vol.3 And Im a pussy dude...

James:Just do it dude!

Miguel:Alright Alright fine Ill watch and catch up when I get home...Oh wait i forgot you up for band practice tommorow?

Mars:sorry Im kinda Busy...Golf tournament...

Miguel:Well that sucks. Anyway Im gonna hang up. Gonna head to Summers Bakery to get something to eat...

Mars:Alright then see ya...

*Hangs up*

Miguel:Well time to go get some food...

He then put on his head phones...

(PLAY OPENING)

He felt calm and allowed the music to enter his ears and continued walking...

As Miguel began walking he mouthed out the words as a calm wind hit his face...

The necklace on his neck bounced with every step with it bouncing more as Miguel began to speed up...

He then began to run with the beat...

The town around him was buzzling...He passed a park that had kids playing with their parents sitting on the benches laughing and talking...

He soon crossed the street...Obviously waiting while running in place before walking...

He soon passed a grocery store with a women cleaning the windows...

And soon he arrived at the bakery...

He then took off his headphones and went inside to see a women with black hair and red tips by the cash register...

But there was one thing very mysterious about her...

Her Silver Eyes...

Miguel:Hey Summer!

The women then looked at Miguel and smiled...