Taehyung made eye contact with Hoseok, who had been watching from the kitchen. "Hyung?"

Hoseok instantly looked away, cheeks reddening. He felt like he was invading a private moment, even if he was involved.

"Hyung, come here."

He found himself standing in front of the couple, hating himself. He was the reason Jungkook was in tears. He was the reason Jungkook cheated.

Taehyung's hand tugged at his own, pulling him onto the couch, his free arm wrapping around Hoseok's waist. "You looked like you needed a hug. You okay?"

Hoseok felt his eyes water at the younger's words, and he chuckled, letting Taehyung cuddle into his side. The boy really had a heart of gold. "Are you?"

"Mhm, I think so," Taehyung's cheeks reddened further, only just realizing how close the older was to his face.

"Good," Hoseok hummed, his fingers coming up to thread through Taehyung's hair. "A happy Tae is a pretty Tae."

"Tae?"

"Hm?"

"You two look cute together." Jungkook smiled softly at the sight of the two. They did look really cute like that, Taehyung's blushy cheeks pressed comfortably against Hoseok's shoulder.

"Do we?" Hoseok murmured, leaning closer to press his lips to Taehyung's cheek fondly, watching as Taehyung's flustered face grew pink. Hoseok made eye contact with Jungkook, who nodded, a smile on his lips, signaling him to continue. "I used to like you, Taehyungie, did you know that?"

Taehyung's brows furrowed in confusion. "You never told me—"

"I never told you because you liked Jungkook, not me." Then Hoseok shrugged. "Also, I found it kind of weird that I was trying to win you over when I was trying to lose feelings for Jungkookie."

"Wait— you liked Jungkook?"

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell him?"

Hoseok sighed with a frown. "I don't know. I tried to distract myself from Jungkook by hanging out with you, and I found myself falling for you. I thought I was moving on, but— I realized that I was wrong."

"W-what do you mean?"

"I still have feelings for Jungkook. But I also have feelings for you," he confessed. "I don't know what to do."

Taehyung stayed silent for a moment. "Kook?"

"Y-yeah?"

"Did you ever like Hobi hyung?"

Jungkook and Hoseok shared an uneasy glance. "Yeah, I— I did."

"I did too," Taehyung admitted, cheeks growing red. "It was just before we got together, and I knew Hoseok hyung liked me back. I just— I guess the more we spent time together, the farther apart hyung and I grew, until we got together and I wasn't supposed to still have feelings for him."

"Do you still like him, Tae?"

"I . . . I do." Guilty tears quickly filled Taehyung's eyes. "I-I'm sorry, Kookie."

"Don't cry, Taehyungie, it's okay."

"B-but—"

"I, um— I like Hobi hyung too."

Taehyung looked surprised. "Y-you do?"

Jungkook nodded, feeling his cheeks warm.

The three of them sat in silence.

"What if . . . what if we went on a date?" Taehyung suggested quietly. "I know Jungkookie and I are together, b-but maybe we— the three of us— we could be a possibility."

Hoseok grinned. "Are— are you serious?"

"I'd like that a lot," Jungkook admitted, looking hopeful. Then— "Is it too soon to be talking about Hoseok hyung's dick?"

"If we were in bed, who'd top? Certainly not you, Kook." Taehyung giggled, making the younger pout.

"Me," Hoseok said instantly. "I bottom for no one."

"He has good dick game," Jungkook assured.

"How would you know?"

"U-um . . ."

"Oh." Taehyung sighed.

"I'm really sorry, Tae," Hoseok mumbled.

"It's okay, we can't change the past, so there's no point in bringing it up again," he said before replacing his frown with a grin. "Tomorrow's date night, okay?"

Jungkook began crying, and almost instantly, the two boys were all over him.

"Are you okay?"

"What's wrong, Kook?"

"No," Jungkook laughed, wiping his eyes. "J-just happy, that's all."

"Aww," Hoseok cooed, pulling the younger into a hug. "You're so cute."

"S-shut up!" Jungkook sniffled, pouting at Taehyung when he began to laugh.

"You big baby," he said, placing a kiss on Jungkook's hair. "Come on, let's go wash up."

<3

ha i did it

happy 80k!

qotd: your worst habit?

thanks for reading <3