Chapter 1

It's seven in the morning and I still haven't even did my hair for my last week here in whales.

"Hurry up Katherine you don't want to be late do you?" My mother calls from down stairs.

My mom can be a pests sometimes but I don't mind, She is just ready to move to Amsterdam which I'm not very excited about. She doesn't have change schools in the middle of the year and leave all her friends that she has known since kindergarten. She also doesn't have to learn a new language because she's fluent in most.

"Katherine Lar..."

"I'm coming" I yell to cut her off.

She knows how much I hate when she says my middle name, It really annoys the heck out of me. I head out my bedroom door forgetting my phone in my room along with my clothes I was going to wear today but oh well I'm alright with being late.

"Why aren't you dressed yet?" She says with widen eyes as I walk into the kitchen with my pj's on .

"Maybe I would be dressed if you wouldn't have been pestering me to hurry up." I say jokingly and she rolls her eyes in annoyance, but laughs so I now she caught the humor.

" Well hurry up and eat and go get dressed I was going to drop you off so I could start packing your stuff."

I don't get why she feels the need to do everything for me it's just annoying, I'm not seven years old.

"I can pack when I get out of school. Besides I have all week and what's wrong with my car?" I ask her.

I have a 2011 mustang gt that is custom colored dark purple/green. My dad got me it for my 17th birthday .

"Nothing I just thought I would drop you off and maybe you could get a ride home from Liam." She says with a smirk.

"he's not my type Mom ." I don't have a 'type'. My Ex is the opposite of Liam and I like them both,one more than the other and my stupid brain won't choose for me. There is also no way I'm trusting my stupid heart.

Liam is one of those people that when you see them you automatically know they're  going to do something with there lives. He has the most amazing hair and... What am I saying. We're just friends. She sees I'm annoyed from my reaction so she stops talking and looks at the coffee mug in her hands. I just now clearly saw that I came off as rude.

"Sorry mom I didn't mean to snap at you it just came out that way" I say looking at the ground trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"It's alright just go get dressed." Her long and curly brown hair is now in front of her face and her brownish green eyes are saddening which makes me feel even worse for snapping at her. I didn't mean for it to come out the way it did but I just got really annoyed and that got the best of me.

As I walk back upstairs I can hear my moms quiet rustling around the kitchen and it hurt a little to know I caused her quietness. I didn't like what I had already picked out which was a teal short sleeved shirt that was long in the back and shorter in the front and black leggings which I usually don't wear so why start now. Instead I choose to wear a black veil brides shirt with ripped jeans and black leggings underneath which looks good on me. I also turn on my curling wand right before I start my makeup which I really don't wear much of so it won't take long. I put on a thin line of black eyeliner and mascara and I choose not to put eye shadow on because I'm not very good at it. After I finish my makeup I lightly curl my long light brown hair that reaches to the middle of my back and fades into a golden blonde color as it comes towards the end of it. After I'm done I quickly grab my phone and my back pack and head back down stairs.

"Katherine is that you?" My mom says which is weird because only me and her live here.

" Yeah, I'm leaving now" I say as I head towards the door.

"Okay bye hun" she quickly says as I open the door and say bye back.

As I walk up to my beautiful car and get in my phone starts to ring and it seems to be Liam .

"Why aren't you here yet I'm still standing by the front doors waiting for you." he says nervously

"I'm on my way." I say quickly and hang up.

As I put the keys in the ignition and turn them my engine roars to life which I love hearing before driving . As I pull out of my drive way for almost the last time ever I look in the window and my mom blows me a kiss and I wave and smile before pulling off and driving to school.

When I pull into the parking lot I can see Liam standing by the door still. He's such a good friend and I hope he doesn't get into trouble because we are ten minutes late. I hurry up and park in the closest spot I see and turn off the car grabbing my backpack out of the passengers seat along with my phone in the console. As I start to walk up,the stairs I see that Liam isn't alone anymore,he's with Ally his annoying girlfriend,great....