"We Shouldn't Have Trusted Him"

A.N. Hey, guys! Another one-shot! Yay! I'm probably the only one who thinks that. Okay. I'll stop talking now.

Summary: What if Leatherhead really did try to attack Mikey? Based on the episode, "It Came From The Depths."

Date: 01/14/20

———————————————————————

"Mikey... you HAVE to keep him chained up! He might attack you and we don't wanna see you hurt." Leo says to his youngest brother.

"Okay, Leo. I'll keep him chained up." Mikey obliges.

Leo nods as he turns and walks away to go look for the power cell with Raph and Donnie.

~Time Skip aka where things go wrong~

The big mutant alligator creature wakes up and sees Mikey. He tries to attack, but is forced back by a chain. "You! Set me free!" He demands.

"Yeah. Sorry about the chains. The guys said I had to keep you chained up or you might attack me." Mikey EXPLAINS the CHAINS (A.N. I apologize for that. That was bad.)

The mutant struggles against the chains until he eventually breaks free. Mikey screams as the mutant starts attacking him in an attempt to... badly hurt him... yeah... let's go with that... Mikey gets thrown across the room by the mutant. Mikey had unfortunately left his nunchucks in his room.

'Welp. I'm dead and when my brothers come back, they're gonna bring me back to life and kill me again. Heck.' Mikey thinks as he tries to dodge the mutant's attacks, but ultimately failing. The mutant scratches the right side of Mikey forehead. Mikey can feel blood trickling down the right side of his face. Mikey, still laying on the floor, screams in agony as his face suddenly begins to feel the pain from the scratch.

Splinter's P.O.V.
Meditation is quite hard today. Something tells me that I should go check on Michelangelo, but I know he can handle himself. He's a lot smarter than we give him credit for. I immediately push those thoughts aside when I hear an agonizing scream coming from the main room. I recognize that scream. Michelangelo! I quickly run into the main room of the lair. That beast got loose! Worse, it was attacking my son!

"Get away from my son!" I yell, attacking the beast. Long story short, I won and it left the lair.

I turn my attention to Michelangelo. He's sitting on the ground against a support beam in pain. (That made sense, right? ~Author)

"Michelangelo? Are you alright?" I ask, placing my paw on my son's shoulder.

"Yeah. I think so." He says. I was just about to let it go, but then I see it. A huge gash on the right side of Michelangelo's forehead, blood running down his face.

"Michelangelo, you're hurt. Let's go treat that wound." I say, helping my son off of the ground and taking him into Donatello's lab to get the first aid kit. After treating his wound, Michelangelo falls asleep on the couch.

Leo's P.O.V.
            Donnie, Raph, and I get back to the lair only to find that it's quiet. Too quiet. Something happened. We quickly and quietly walk into the lair. Mikey is asleep on the couch with a bandage on his head and Splinter is watching over him.

            I walk up to Splinter and ask him quietly, "what happened here, Sensei?"

            "That monster broke free from the chains and attacked Michelangelo." He explains.

            I gasp softly. My poor baby brother. We shouldn't have trusted that monster! We shouldn't have trusted him!

—————————————————————————

A.N. Btw, for anyone wondering, so, probably no one, but I'm gonna tell you anyway, I did get a ride to rehearsal yesterday, but I was half an hour late. Oops. 😅 Bye!

Edited: 08/20/22