Clash of the Mutanimals AU

A.N. I really couldn't think of a clever title- and this brilliant idea was requested by the lovely Purplerebel4ever so thank you for the request! I really hope I meet your expectations! And I apologize if it isn't as good as you think it would be! :)

Synopsis: During the episode "Clash of the Mutanimals," instead of Raph getting captured and mind controlled, it's Mikey. What happens when Leo, Raph, and Donnie are forced to fight their own little brother?

Date: 07/30/21

———————————————————————

          It was all going so well... until it wasn't. The four ninja turtle brothers were all just chilling in the lair, Donnie in his lab, Mikey right in front of the tv, Leo reading some sort of comic book, and Raph punching the training dummy. All was fine. That is, until Leatherhead and Pigeon Pete showed up.

Leatherhead told the turtles that Slash and Rockwell had been captured by Tiger Claw, saying that they would be "useful to him." It was no mystery on who he was. Shredder. So, of course, the turtles, Leatherhead, and Pigeon Pete enacted a rescue mission. Only to find out that the two captured Mutanimals had escaped on their own, being chased by Foot Clan ninjas. The turtles and Mutanimals jumped down and quickly took out the soldiers and got Slash and Rockwell back to the lair.

Once at the lair, it was clear that something wasn't right, and Mikey pointed that out. And sure enough, he was right. It only took a few minutes for the mind control worm to take effect. Slash and Rockwell went crazy and attacked the turtles and Splinter, as well as their own teammates, Leatherhead and Pigeon Pete. The fight went on for a few minutes before Slash grabbed Mikey and ran off, Rockwell closing the door behind them.

"They have Mikey!" Leo yelled as he tried to open the door.

Raph and Donnie wanted to stay back with Splinter, who had been injured pretty badly in the fight, but he told them to go save their brother, so that's what they did.

The three turtles and their two Mutanimal friends chased after their mind controlled friends all the way to the party wagon.

"They stole the party wagon!" Raph exclaimed as the party wagon drove off.

"The Shellraiser is completely functional. Let's go!" Donnie said as they all ran and took off in the Shellraiser.

They tried their best to slow down the party wagon, but to no avail.

"At least we know where they're going." Donnie said.

"Looks like we're doing what you want, Raph. We have to bring the fight to Shredder." Leo said.

They snuck into Shredder's lair in stealth mode. It didn't take them long to find out where Mikey was.

When they burst through the metal bars that was supposed to be the door of this room, what they found shocked them to their very core.

Mikey had Shredder pinned to the ground and he had the blade out on his weapon (I can't remember what it's called-).

"Do it, Mikey! Finish this!" Leo shouted.

Shredder laughed maniacally. "Your brother is mine to control now. As are the rest of your Mutant friends." With that said, Slash and Rockwell came out from behind something.

The three turtles gasped. Leatherhead took Slash on in combat, Donnie took Rockwell, not being able to handle fighting his own little brother, Pigeon Pete took the fly mutant (I can't remember his name-), and Raph and Leo had to deal with Mikey.

In attempt to not have to fight his brother, Leo said, "come on, Mikey, snap out of it!"

Mikey lunged at Leo, blade drawn. Leo dodged every attack, yet didn't want to attack back.

Raph jumped in, blocking every attack with his weapon, yet also not attacking.

"Come on, Mikey, it's us, little brother!" Raph said, still blocking every attack.

Meanwhile, over with Donnie and Rockwell, Donnie had just figured out that to get the mind controlling worm out of Rockwell's brain, he had to make him really mad. So, he started insulting him. Sure enough, the worm came right out.

After making sure Rockwell was okay, Donnie rushed over to help his brothers with Mikey. "Guys, I figured out how to get the worm out of Mikey's head!"

"Well, tell us how!" Raph demanded.

"It isn't going to be easy, but we have to insult him! Get him really angry so he comes back to his senses!" Donnie said.

"Okay... Here goes nothing..." Leo said before starting to insult his youngest brother. "You're always messing around and not taking anything seriously."

After each insult, Mikey attacked, each hit harder than the last.

"You're weak!" Donnie jumped in.

Mikey attacked him, and to his surprise, it was a really strong attack. "When did he get so strong?" Donnie whispered to his other two brothers.

"You're useless!" Raph jumped in as well.

When that still didn't work, the three brothers looked at each other and nodded solemnly, knowing exactly what they should say that would definitely work, so in unison, even though it pained them to say this, they shouted, "we hate you!"

This made Mikey furious. He went in for another attack, but right when he was about to hit them, the mind controlling worm came right out of his brain.

Mikey pulled back, feeling like crying because of the words that were said, and he asked, "did you all really mean those things?"

"Mikey!" The three brothers shouted as they embraced their youngest brother.

"Of course we didn't mean any of that, little brother!" Leo said.

"It was the only way we could get that worm out of your brain!" Donnie said.

"Yeah, we would never actually think that about you." Raph said.

"Awww, thanks, bros!" Mikey said.

Once they emerged from the embrace, they realized they still needed to fight Shredder, but they also realized now probably wasn't the best time, so they fled, using a smoke bomb as a distraction.

—————————————————————————

A.N. Sorry if this isn't as good as you anticipated! I tried my best! And sorry it has a bit of an unruly ending- I didn't really know how to end it- But I hope you enjoyed!

Edited: 08/20/22