"Sofs can you keep a secret from mommy and daddy?" Camila asked brushing and strand of hair behind her sisters ear.

"Only if you take me for icecream later!" She bargained.

"Sure we can go. Now. You know how mommy and daddy are married and love each other?" The brunette asked.

"Yes..."

"Well," she thought of a way to put it which out having much explaining to do after, "you know how mommy and daddy kiss and cuddle and hug and hold hands? Showing how they love each other?" Camila asked slowly again.

"Yup. Cupid did that. By the way." Sofi said smiling. That's when it hit Camila.

"Well Cupid is doing the same thing for me and my friend Lauren." Camila said softly.

"So you like your friend. Like...like like her?" Sofi asked looking at her sister.

"Yeah. I like like her. A lot." Camila confessed hiding her blush best she could.

"Isn't that against mommy and daddy's rules? Remember how I had a play date with my now exfriend Julia? And I came home saying Julia kissed me on the lips by accident and mommy and daddy got angry and said I couldn't see her anymore because that's against the rules. Won't you get in trouble?" Sofi asked softly.

"I don't. I don't know. But you have to keep your mouth shut for me. Or no icecream." Camila said softly.

"Ok...it will be hard but I can try!" Sofi said smiling. Camila pulled her into a hug and the washer dinged.

"Go do your homework kiddo." Camila said ruffling Sofi's hair standing up and switching the clothes into the dryer. She walked back up to her room and noticed how Lauren wasn't in her room.

She stepped in and walked into the ensuite she had and saw Lauren laying on the bathroom floor beside the toilet.

"Poor baby..." Camila mumbled.

"I have such a headache." Lauren mumbled.

"I have Advil, water and food down stairs waiting for you." Camila said leaning on the door frame.

"Help me up." Lauren said putting her arm in the air. Camila smirked shaking her head and pulled her up.

"I washed your clothes they smelled like beer." Camila said as the walked out her room.

"Thanks." Lauren mumbled as they walked down the stairs.

"So if you don't mind me asking. Why did you get shit drunk?" Camila asked as the soccer player sat down at the counter.

"Me and my....me and my uh mom I guess got in a fight." Lauren mumbled taking the Advil and downing the water.

"That bad?" Camila asked softly.

"Yeah...I uh, don't worry to much about me." Lauren mumbled.

"I take it you aren't going home?" Camila questioned again.

"Nah, Lia said I could stay at hers for a while. Just until my dad gets back from another one of his "business trips." I love my dad but I know he's cheating on my mom. He's told me. I understand why he would. My mom is so fucking crazy." Lauren said looking down.

"She seemed so nice when I met her at the air port. And when did your dad leave?" Camila asked again.

"Literally a few hours after I took you home came back to his car gone and my mom started questioning me. There is so much wrong with my family it's crazy. You know I haven't seen my sister since we come back from Paris? My brother either." Lauren sighed.