Kyung Hee: So tell me about you and Taehyung.

Y/n: Nothing much. But he's very protective of me.

Kyung Hee: *he laughed* True. But he's a very nice boy. He's both handsome and intelligent. I'm sure that he'll be a great emperor.

Y/n: awe... you really like him, don't you?

Kyung Hee: Of course, I can only approve of him to be your boyfriend.

Y/n: Mutual feeling dad, mutual feelings!*she said and burst out laughing, her dad joined her in it.*

Soon after Kyung Hee went to his company and Y/n went away with Baekhyun. That day Y/n didn't use her car and went in Baekhyun's.

She had brought all her art material she would require to prepare her painting. Soon the reached a mountain range. Indeed it had a beautiful view just like Baekhyun described. The scenery was magnificent.

She started painting the scenery on her canvas. The outcome of her work was this:-

Till she completed the painting it was already 2:30 pm

Till she completed the painting it was already 2:30 pm. So they decided to go to a cafe for some lunch.
They went to a famous cafe in the neighbourhood. And as rated by the customers, the place was very nice and the food article was delicious too.

Before they could finish their brunch, Y/n got a call from Taehyung.

On the call~

Y/n: Hello?

Taehyung: hi, Y/n. Are you free right now?

Y/n: Yup, I just finished my painting.

Taehyung: Cool, so will you go out with me for the rest of the day?

Y/n: Are you asking me for a date?*she asked in a surprised tone, raising her one eyebrow.*

Taehyung: If you allow me.*he asked in playfully.*

Just then Baekhyun snatched Y/n's phone from her hand and talked to Taehyung.

Baekhyun: Text me the address, I'll drop her off.

Taehyung: Thanks, Baek! I'm sending you the address right now, after that I'll bring her to the main destination.

Baekhyun: Okay, but when do I have to bring her?

Taehyung: at 5 o'clock.*Baekhyun nodded as a yes and returned the phone to Y/n*

Y/n: So, where are you taking me?

Taehyung: It's a surprise but please wear a dress for the date.

Y/n: Okay, I will.*they bid bye and ended the call.*

End of call.~

Baekhyun dropped Y/n at her house and asked her to her ready before 4:30 pm.