"Jen, we are eating. Stop staring at your phone." Jisoo noticed it too so she decided to reprimand the younger one.

Jennie just sighed and turned it upside down, its screen facing the table.

The pinks got ready for they are going to be picked up by their managers at 10AM. They are scheduled to continue their full album making today.

The girls have slowly lost interest in even choosing the songs or learning the choreo, it's because their efforts always get wasted because their comeback is always delayed and postponed. The tracks are being changed everytime, they don't even have the freedom to create their own music. The only string that they hold unto is their love for Blinks.

Everytime they see the hashtags made for them, and how every Blink sends them messages that they are always waiting and supportimg them, give them hope. At the end of the day, they have fans that are gonna stand together with them, no matter what.

"Lisa-yah.." Rosé opened Lisa's door and found the maknae in front of her vanity mirror, Leo on her lap, combing her bangs.

"Yes, Chae?" Lisa answered as she carefully arranged the strands of her bangs on her forehead. The holy forehead should be covered perfectly.

"I was hoping you are on my side.." Lisa has no idea what Chaeyoung is talking about, but decided to just keep quiet. It seems like her twin sister has something else to say.

"Well..you see..I talked again with Jimin oppa." Although Lisa did not plaster a smile on her face, deep in heart, she was happy for Chae.

Ofcourse, it is very clear to her that the Bangtan Boys have no idea about their company's scheme. She felt it, the way Jungkook stared into her eyes. He was so sincere. And his kisses were real..it felt real for her at least..

Her cheeks blushed at the mere thought of Jungkook's lips into hers.

God Lisa, you are such a flirt!  She thought to herself as she turned around to face Chae, putting Leo down in the process.

"Really? What did you talk about?" Lisa asked as she motioned the blonde girl to sit on her bed as she swiveled her chair near it. Rosé seemed to be uncomfortable, but Lisa didn't mind. Maybe Rosé is just not confident to confide everything to Lisa.

"It's okay Chae, you can talk to me. I won't judge you." Lisa offered a smile and Chae just nodded. The latter can't even look at Lisa in the eye. Chae looks so uncomfortable.

"Nothing..just the old stuff. Uhmm..he..He said sorry to me too, for you know, that incident with Seulgi unnie." She explained. Lisa knows how Rosé is feeling right now. Their unnies hated the idea of them being involved with Bangtan. Jennie's involvement with Suga is something different and the maknaes know that.

"Have you not talked to their Golden Maknae?" What's the point in lying to Chaeyoung. Rosé's been honest, so she should too.

And trust me Chae, they did more than the talking.

"Well..to be really honest..I've talked to him again, we kinda meet sometimes too." Chae's eyes grew wide at hearing Lisa.

Rosé immediately shouted something and Jennie came barging in.

At that moment, Lisa never felt so betrayed.