"The Battle 2/2"

Chapter 58---

(Sooyoung's POV)

"Guys, lets continue the quiz"- announce ng isang admin

Sh*t nandito naman kami sa gilid ng stage nag hihintay para sa isang walang kwentang quiz halatang walang laban yang mga yan sa amin ha.

"Next pair Sehun and Sooyoung"

wow si Sehun? hmmm mukhang may naaamoy akong mabaho ahh, halata nyo bang mga boys na trip namin noon ka partner namin sa quiz ngayon? F*ck akala siguro nilang made-distruct kami hahahha nakakatawa, sa hindi pa nakakaalam hindi na po kami yung mga babaeng tinutukso at nagpapatukso noon.

"Okay your topic is---"

"Excuse me maam hindi niyo ba pwedeng itigil nalang to? hindi pa ba obvious na wala silang laban sa amin?"

"Ahm Ms.Choi sorry po pero kailangan po muna nating taposin to."

"Tssk' non-sense! History History (from Greek ἱστορία, historia, meaning "inquiry, knowledge acquired by investigation") is the study of the past, specifically how it relates to humans. It is an umbrella term that relates to past events as well as the memory, discovery, collection, organization, presentation, and interpretation of information about these events. Scholars who write about history are called historians. Events occurring prior to written record are considered prehistory.

History can also refer to the academic discipline which uses a narrative to examine and analyse a sequence of past events, and objectively determine the patterns of cause and effect that determine them.[5][6] Historians sometimes debate the nature of history and its usefulness by discussing the study of the discipline as an end in itself and as a way of providing "perspective" on the problems of the present.

Math- Mathematics (from Greek μάθημα máthēma, "knowledge, study, learning") is the study of topics such as quantity (numbers), structure, space, andchange. There is a range of views among mathematicians and philosophers as to the exact scope and definition of mathematics.

Mathematicians seek out patterns and use them to formulate new conjectures. Mathematicians resolve the truth or falsity of conjectures by mathematical proof. When mathematical structures are good models of real phenomena, then mathematical reasoning can provide insight or predictions about nature. Through the use of abstraction and logic, mathematics developed from counting, calculation,measurement, and the systematic study of the shapes and motions of physical objects. Practical mathematics has been a human activity for as far back as written records exist. The research required to solve mathematical problems can take years or even centuries of sustained inquiry.

English- 

English is a West Germanic language that was first spoken in early medieval England and is now a global lingua franca. It is spoken as a first language by the majority populations of several sovereign states, including the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia,Ireland, New Zealand and a number of Caribbean nations; moreover, it is an official language of almost 60 sovereign states. It is the third-most-common native language in the world, after Mandarin Chinese andSpanish. It is widely learned as a second language and is an official language of the European Union, many Commonwealth countries and the United Nations, as well as in many world organisations.

English arose in the Anglo-Saxon kingdoms of England and what is now southeast Scotland. Following the extensive influence of England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom from the 17th to mid-20th centuries through the British Empire, it has been widely propagated around the world. Through the spread of American-dominated media and technology, English has become the leading language of international discourse and the lingua franca in many regions.

Historically, English originated from the fusion of closely related dialects, now collectively termed Old English, which were brought to the eastern coast of Great Britain by Germanic settlers (Anglo-Saxons) by the 5th century; the word English is simply the modern spelling of englisc, the name used by the Angles and Saxons for their language, after the Angles' ancestral region of Angeln (in what is now Schleswig-Holstein). The language was also influenced early on by the Old Norse languagethrough Viking invasions in the 9th and 10th centuries.

ano pang gusto nyong malaman? it's very obvious na alam na namin ang lahat kaya itigil na natin to please? saksi naman sila lahat na mas magaling pa kami sa kanila"

Pumutok na ako napaka non-sense lang yung topic na binibigay nla hmm nakakainis ang dali dali lang!

"Okay itigil na natin to maam, alam na namin na wala talaga kaming laban sa kanila at saksi kayong lahat dun! at isa pa saksi din kayong lahat na ang mga babaeng ito naging may utak na nga na walan naman ng respeto sa kapwa nila! "

tumingin si Sehun sa akin.

"Ibang iba ka na!"

lumakad na siya at sumunod narin yung iba tssk nakakainis bat ganito? alam kong panalo kami pero feeling ko kami parin ang talo? :( anong nagawa ko?