•D o n e• (Alternate ending)

•Short chapter
•requested by a beloved reader~

'Although I know you've awakened her again... she      depends on you, she depends on you'
S a d M a c h i n e

Narrator~

Y/n sat on her bed with her earbuds delicately placed in her ears as the soft melodic sounds washed away the depressing emotions. She collectively pulled her knees up to her face diminishing the reality around her into a black facade of happiness. Each lyric edging the breakdown closer and closer.

Your POV~

Despite all my sensors being blunter than a butter knife I heard loud obnoxious noises outside, the closer I keyed into the sounds it became more clear. There was a fist fight. Between who? I seem to be the only villain around here. Peeking my door open I see Blue pummelling into Gladion, he was covered in blood and very clearly on the break of being knocked out. Despite the emotional torment I had endured, the unbearable pain, and the fucking agony. The feelings of love and affection that had built up over years. The experiences together.

I ran between the fight getting caught in it and earning a pull powered fist to the jaw sending me flying. Gladion and Blue both froze watching my delicate body quite literally, get yeeted. The terror and regret washed over them. I looked up at Gladion bloody face and slight smile "I figured last time wouldn't be the only time I got punched for you" coughing out blood.

You could see it in his face:

Realisation

Understanding

Shame

He slowly moved the hair out from my face pecking me on the forehead. Turning toward mallow he slowly walked toward her. No, no! Is he seriously going back to her after that?

*SLAP*

He deadset backhanded her across the face. The anger and feeling of being used and manipulated spread across his narrow face. Knowing he will legitimately end up killing her I grab his hand softly, him flinching at the sudden warmth. "Let's go home, Kay?" I smile sweetly at him, he relaxes his shoulders and turns around to me picking me up bridal style carrying me off. Whilst walking he gave Blue a pat on the back and an apologetic smile.

He gently placed me on the bed resting my head in the crook of his neck. His heavy breaths filled my ears as my heart begun to race at the affection I had been longing for. This dumb boy really is my soulmate. "Pffttt I am such an idiot, y/n... can you ever forgive me?" Snuggling my head further into him I give a slow rod, and go this he pulls me into the biggest hug I've ever gotten. Kinda felt like my ribs would break, those are the best kinds of hugs though.

In the end mallow had been kicked out of the training school due to this situation, that also included myself. Gladion left with me, we began participating in duo battles and was earning pretty good money from it and were able to get a house loan by the time we were both 21 which is pretty damn impressive.

We lived our lives peacefully and content whilst reminiscing about the horrific past we had endured and how we had grown together. Sadly it's kinda inevitable that you'll fuck up something big at some point in your life, it's a matter of learning from the that experiencing to better yourself. And Gladion has proved this to me as he has been the absolute best partner, friend, lover...

And farther.

He wasn't aware of this yet but I'd adopted a little girl whom was found in the wilderness being raised with Pokémon. Gladion's face lit up with sheer excitement as he gently caressed my cheek looking forward to our future adventures we may experience together.

I love this man.

'She depends on you'

A/n~ I'm considering writing a book dedicated to the future of Gladion and Y/n as I'm dropping out of school and will have heaps of time ^-^ let me know if you guys want that