•D i s c u s s i o n s•

This will be a continued from the story❤️
Warning
-very short part
-ends on cliffhanger

This story will be coming to an end soon

Your Pov

Despite the amazing ordeal last night, i was still very much angry with Gladion. The fact he even stood up for that lying manipulative bitch infuriated me. Once he had woken up i said the line no one wants to hear "We need to talk".

Gladion forced himself up giving me his full attention as he was aware the severity of this discussion. "Alright, where do we start?" Gladion asked. " WELL. Let Me ask. How would you feel if you died, whilst you were dead, your partner got Reaallyyyy close to another girl" "she is just a-" "-Nope im not done" i cut Gladion off. "And you came back alive for another man to rub in your face how they are gonna take your partner, and they lie to your partner, and YOUR partner defends THEM".

"How would you feel huh?" I said, my anger almost turning into tears. "Id feel like fucking shit" Gladion said "Well that's how you made me feel Gladion *sniffle*" my emotions were too much right now so i removed myself from the room. Hopefully this also gives Gladion time to think.

Whilst walking out i walk into fucking Mallow " Oh Y/n you look sad, did you and Gladion break up finally" Mallow said with zero remorse in her words "No we didn't so stop trying to make that happen!" I screamed at her. My anger was increasing rapidly, i fucking hate violence but this bitch had it coming.

I grabbed a chunk of her hair and slapped her as hard as i could. "OW WTF" Mallow yelled in agony, she was in so much shock that she didn't even try fight back "LEARN TO FUCK OFF" i absolutely screamed at her. She ran away crying and everyone bolted out of their dorms after hearing the commotion.

"Y/n......" Lillie looked at me, disappointment flooding her eyes "why? Just why? I can no longer be your friend. You're insane" she said. I stood as i watched everyone, including Gladion rush over to Mallow. The only ones who didn't were Blue and Red, both of them shaking in fear as they watched me stare into a daze. Depression clouding my view. I could barely hear anything anymore, all the voices and sounds seem to mix into one. It was at this point, my lowest point that i finally realised...

I don't love Gladion.

I kept staring

Its done

Over

Gone

Everything i once knew was different, Blue was shaking me trying to bring me to my senses. I couldn't get out of this blank world within my own brain. All i could think of was 'i need to end it'

I walked over to Gladion, my eyes blank and expressionless. "I am done" i whispered, he looked at me angry and confused obviously not hearing me. There's no way i could voice how i truly felt at this point. I wish i was still dead.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed. I had two options at the moment, and they both are not easy ones to do.

Either i leave Alola and go back to my original life.

Or

......

I commit suicide.