•S w e e t•

Enjoy~❤️

Your pov

"Of course you wouldn't!" I said firmly... It was silent for roughly 10 seconds when gladion let out I sigh, Crap! Did I anger him? Maybe I should of just taken it... "Heh" gladion mischievously said as he pulled a part of the malasada of and put it to my mouth, I can't believe he's actually doing it!?!, I hesitantly ate it.. Then after truly realizing how embarrassing it was I bursted out "ok ok! I'll eat it" my face was so red, after I ate it I stood up to go leave "coming?~.." I said as I put a hand out for him.

Gladions pov

Of Course I should just take her hand and leave.. But, for once I'm enjoying myself.. Wait...nani?! I'm actually genuinely enjoying myself? I'm not even glaring at people or scolding them, so How can I~ .. Oh whatever, just enjoy the moment and with that. instead of y/n pulling me up, I decided I would pull her down" ~ah, gladion?~"

I had pulled her down right into my chest and I had my arm around her waist, wait, why am I doing this again? To annoy her.. Probably......maybe "gladion!, w-what are you doing !?" She asked panic... It kinda saddened me..I wonder why "do you not like my embrace?..." I asked with a slight look of disappointment on my face, she paused and started to blush a bit....Blush?! "N-no... It's not that, but aren't Lillie and Hau watching us" she said softly but concerned.. I didn't even need to respond, I simply picked her up bridal style and walked off, as I did I turned around seeing Hau and Lillie screaming in excitement.. I also looked down to see an incredibly red y/n.... She's super cute in this state......did I just call someone cute?..maybe I need sleep.

[5 minutes later]

Your pov

Oh my god.. I cannot seriously believe this, why is he carrying me anyway? I have legs, he then put me down, we were still in the park but the area was much more secluded "wow it's beautiful" I said as I noticed the perfect view of the lake where the sun hits it amazingly "not as beautiful as you" gladion said with a smirk, he also had put his arm around my waist and without even thinking, I rested my head onto his shoulder.. I didn't realize how sleepy I was "y/n......" I look up to see gladion blushing, I simply smile "I don't really know why but..~" Hm?

Lillie pov (haha you must wait)

I was so happy! Gladion finally found someone to enjoy himself with, I know he will treat her right "this is so great isn't it Hau" I said excitedly... But Hau really didn't seem all that happy, he was happy at the start "Hau...are you okay?" I said very worried "I was really happy that gladion would be happy..at the start but I realized that I also like..~Uh! never mind! don't worry I'll be fine" he said... That last part..I wonder what it was.

Haus pov

Dammit..dammit! DAMMIT!! why the hell didn't I realize this before, I mean when I first saw her I thought she was cute and even her personality was my type and... Even her name..y/n.. I love her name and I pulled her by her hand, it was so soft ... As much I'm really happy gladions enjoying himself...I can't let this go..I..love her

(Ohhhhh shit bouta get real boi)

Your pov

It had been really fun... Then gladion said something, that would forever change the way I looked at him "y/n I don't why but I really want to kiss you" he said looking directly into my eyes... He then grabbed my chin and pulled it up towards him... I hadn't really thought about it much, but he is a really handsome man (even though he is only 16)