ONESHOTS Gladion X reader Lemon 'happy birthday'

Heya<3 this will be my first one shot of the book, i hope its a good change up from the normal story and for a bit more juicy ness;) plz don't read if you're below the age of 12, i highly do not recommend it..lmao you will anyway wont you

Your POV

Today was going to be so hecken fun! It was my first birthday in Alola and boi was i pumped. I had a pretty normal party planned with my friends, but what really made me excited was that gladion apparently had something planned for me later on, not sure what it will be but hopefully something kinky.

"Happy birthday y/n!" Lillie happily yelled, she handed me a small gift rapped in a baby blue bow. "Thank you so much!" I said to lillie, i was so grateful of her, I unwrapped the gift, inside were two f/c gem earrings. Hau got me malasada's... of course. Everyone else just gave some other small gifts.

There was some party games, red was a bit touchy on me so gladion was pretty pissed of about that, although thankfully didn't try to fight him. One of the games we played was just dance, and little did i realise gladion had vanished in this time. it was about the time everyone was meant to leave and they did, a couple stayed back a bit later than intended but it wasn't too bad. About half an hour after everyone was gone, I got a text message from gladion. It read;

-meet me where we first fell in love<3

I scan through my memories and evidently i remember the first day we met...which was also the first day i was in alola, it was when we all ate malasada's and me and gladion went to the tree. I decided to go check it out, it was pretty warm outside so i just wore a crop top and sweatpants. After finally getting there, i had to go under the trees to get to the exact spot and of course he was ther-
ohMyGod

Gladion POV

I waited patiently for her to arrive, i guess i had forgotten how far away it was. For her surprise i was wearing nothing but a bow on my member (ha, usually the girl wears the bow but ahem, no, gladion is sexy af so therefore he is qualified) . I heard the trees rustle and sure enough there she was, the moment she looked at me she instantly froze, she stood there mouth dropped and just staring at it for a solid 20 seconds. It was actually quite arkward. I broke the silence with a cheeky grin "happy birthday;)" i said. She gulped and finally said something.

"T..t-t-t-t-t- ank.... ou" she muttered.. i have no idea what she even said??? She came and sat next to me. "I get you wanted to give a surprise but my god i did not expect this" she said looking sideways, her hair covering her tinted cheeks. I hugged her gently, "i love you" i said, tightening my grip on her, she tucked her head into my chest "i love you too" she said, her hot breath against my skin felt tingly. Her hands started to trace over my body, leaning down she trailed kisses from my neck to my abdomen. "Yum" i heard her whisper before she left a hicky on me.

Your POV

His body was so warm and so nice, I couldn't help but touch every inch, and every muscle on him. My hand reached down to where the bow was, and i slowly undid it, looking him in the eye licking my lips. I licked down from his abdomen to his member, taking his shaft into my hands, feeling him twitch from my touch. I nibbled on the head before licking from the bottom of the shaft to the head, pre juices flowing down his member. I took just the head into my mouth, gladion's low raspy moans making me want more, i licked all around the head whilst i moved my head further down.

Whilst i was sucking him off, I accidentally pushed my head too far down making me gag, i expected gladion to laugh at me, but it actually looked like it turned him on. Gladion's breath started getting quicker and deeper, along with a lot of small moans, i picked up the pace and started rubbing him off with my hand whilst sucking. He was nearing his end, his entire body tensed up and he let out a loud moan before his juices went all over me, "sexy".. i heard him mutter under his breath whilst he bit his lip.

He then grabbed me and sat me on top of one of the benches, grabbing my legs and forcing them open, he pinned me down against the bench making out with me whilst his hands made quick work of my pants. He undid the knot in a matter of seconds, massaging me over my panties whilst he bit my neck leaving a hicky on me. His kisses and bites became more aggressive and lustful as he made his way down, he threw my crop top to the side and massaged my boobs. He moved his hand around my back and easily unclipped it, he moved it out the way whilst his mouth engulfed my boob.

"Y/n...." he moaned as he removed any remaining clothing, i clenched my toes and arched my back when gladion started to tease my entrence with his fully erect memeber. " mmm Gladion, hurry up already" i said in a desperation to feel him inside of me. He slowly started to inch into me, my nails dug into his back as he pushed himself fully inside of me.

"You're really fucking hot you know" gladion smiked before he started to thrust into me. Our skin clapping together as Gladion pounded me relentlessly, "omg Gladion~" i purred into his ear, this obvioursly turned him on quite a bit because he started to fuck me dizzy. I was nearing an orgasm so i started to rub my clit whilst gladion pumped in and out of me. "Y/n... i'm" gladions seed flowed into me as i practicly screamed his name.

He colapsed onto my chest, i ran my hands through his damp messy hair "I love you so much" i said sweetly to gladion whilst giving him a soft smile. He pecked my forehead " love you too ya sex addict" he teased. Ehhh? He cant talk.

30K reads WHOOP WHOOP yall be horny calm down lmao😫😫🎉🎉🎉 thankyou guys so much. ily💙