ONESHOTS - Masochist? [LEMON]

this is not apart of the story, just the one shots series<3 [warning, this is extremely kinky- if you are unable to handle these kinks i suggest you leave, only nymphomaniac's aloud here]

- a nymphomaniac is basically a sex addict 0///0

AN- this is easily the best chapter of the entire series! bit embarrassing though Ree XDDD

Your Pov

"Gladion!~ I'm Borrreedddd" you whined as you lazed on your bed scrolling through social media. weekends are so boring lately, Lillie and hau have been going out to places together, pretty sure they are gonna be dating soon which is awesome but currently not curing my boredom.

"Find something interesting to do then" gladion said as he headed over towards the door. "oi where you going? I'll come!" i practically yelled at gladion whilst getting up from bed, "i'm just going to the store to buy something, you stay" gladion said, his face was tinted ever so slightly red. the hell? i swear this edge lord. I scoffed as i laid back down in defeat.

I decided to do what many teenagers do when faced with major boredom and alone in a room. yes i'm going to watch porn, dunno if i'll get off to it or not but might as well try. I pulled up my favorite site to go to and browsed, i normally look at pretty basic things like 'girl gets pounded doggy' and shit like that. But no, today i was adventurous and wanted to broaden my knowledge.

suddenly i scroll over the 'masochist' title which to start of, i wasn't really into but after i watched the girls ass in it become bruised after a spanking, i was all for it! I suddenly felt myself becoming wet and couldn't help touching myself. I was moaning gladion's name... that was until the damn door opened.

Gladion pov

As y/n kept whining to me about how bored she was and had nothing to do, i decided to take matters into my own hand. The reason why i went to the store and didn't take y/n along was because i planned on fucking her, so i needed condoms because the last packet didn't exactly last all that long. And i wanted it to be a surprise for her, see we haven't done it for a while because i injured my back trying to flex on hau, it's been a month nearly. and little did she know, i was fully healed, she cant exactly be bored if she is getting her brains fucked out of her.

when i walked to the door, i heard some quite high pitch moans, i put my ear to the door and sure enough i could hear y/n moaning my name. i walk in and grab the phone of her to see what she was getting off to "h-hey! Gladion No don't look it's weird!" y/n yelled as she 'attempted' to take the phone back.

wow she is into this sort of stuff huh? might as well try it for her, i'll play her dirty little sadist. "oh wow ... Naughty girl~" i cooed at her, her face instantly flushed red and she bit her lip and looked sideways. "ok, get on your knees" i demanded, she was a bit taken back and hesitated "Now" i again demanded. She did as i said and got on her knees "Bend over the bed, you need to be punished" this overwhelming feel of dominance was actually such a turn on. She did as i asked whilst i examined her from behind.

Gladion X reader [lemon]  ...&quot;what is love?&quot;On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara