I shook my head, my lower lip jutting out a little bit in protest as Harry eyed me and I shifted under his gaze, one hand dropping back to my thigh and very slowly crept higher and I watched in almost horror as the realisation crept onto Harry's face.

"Oh, little baby's all wet and needy." Harry hummed as I flushed.

"I just wanna touch you." I whined.

I couldn't think of anything else since I'd woken up, if I had thought I had been all consumed by thoughts of Harry any other time we'd been kissing then I was sorely underestimating my body's need for attention.

"M'not in the mood." Harry shrugged, a dangerous glint I'd never seen before in his eyes.

"But H," I pouted at him, "I just wanna kiss you."

"Is that so?" Harry asked, "Hmm?"

Harry gripped my chin when I didn't answer him, his hand moving my head about as if I was a doll, teasingly bringing me within reach of his lips only to jerk me back again.

When he finally let me meet his lips I wasted no time in locking myself in, my thighs clenching around the hand that slipped between them as I teased Harry's lips with my tongue, biting and licking on his lips every so often.

Finally Harry let my tongue dart inside and again I wasted no time in tasting him and learning every dip and groove of his mouth, wanting more and more and I tugged at his hair, a groan rumbling from his throat and vibrating against my lips.

I swung my leg over so I was straddling him, my hips immediately grinding on his. The stiff denim of his jeans causing hard friction against my leggings and I whimpered against his lips as my body reacted in ways I've never felt before.

"Thought yeh' just wanted to kiss..."

Harry's voice was rough against my lips and I responded by rolling my hips against his, only to have his hands grip them, his fingers digging in a delightfully painful way to force me to stop.

"You've gotta tell me what you want Flower. Do you want me deep inside? Stretching you out over my cock?" Harry taunted making me squirm.

"Leaving you a panting whimpering mess underneath me, my cum dripping out of every hole of yours that I own? Is that what you want?"

I swallowed thickly as Harry's fingers pressed harder against my hips and I knew I was bright red, both because Harry was crude and because that was exactly what I wanted.

"Y-yes."

I watched as Harry's eyes widened a little before his jaw set and he snorted, his eyes looking back at the TV screen and disappointment flooded my body.

"Ride my thigh."

I blinked several times as Harry spoke, the words not quite registering inside my hot-wired brain.

"What?"

"Did I stutter Flower? Ride my fucking thigh."

Harry repeated himself sternly and I faltered, I didn't know how to do that.

But my body wasn't going to say no.

I swallowed thickly as I stood, Harry's thighs spreading ever so slightly so I could fit between them, and I had just got one leg over when a large hand stopped me in my tracks.

"You can't do it with your clothes on now can you Flower?" Harry hummed and I flushed.

I chewed at my lip as I stood again and slowly, almost awkwardly pulled off my jumper, I wasn't wearing a bra underneath, I never did when I slept, and now I was almost regretting it. I could feel Harry's eyes burning into my skin as I kept my eyes away from him.