darts

a/n
this imagine was requested by @beepbeepbraelee !! i hope it lives up to your expectations:)

it was currently your spring break at college and you decided to visit your brother in LA for the week and stay with him. todd could sometimes be annoying, but you still loved him and wanted to spend some time together.

now it was currently wednesday afternoon and toddy informed you that some people were coming over to film a bit for davids vlog.

"ugh, more of this?" you sighed, "what kind of bit?"

"we're gonna blindfold david and have him throw three darts at the same time at ilya's hand."

"oh i'm definitely not leaving for this, count me in." you said rubbing your hands together mischievously.

a little while later everybody except for david had showed up to the house. everyone was getting annoyed after david still hadn't arrived after 20 minutes.

"why is he always this late," erin said rolling her eyes.

"he'll probably be here any minute," ilya assured, though he didn't look too certain.

todd seemed to get a mischievous smirk on his face.

"what's that look for?" you asked him.

"i've got an idea."

"what?" you asked.

"since david is always late why don't we give him a little payback," he said.

"i like what you're thinking, explain," alex said.

"well, how about when we blindfold david and he thinks that he's throwing darts at ilya, we switch ilya and y/n so that he's actually throwing them at y/n," todd starts, "we all know that if david thought he was putting y/n in danger then he would never do it. so when it's over and he takes his blindfold off and notices it's y/n and not ilya, he'll feel so bad that he'll never be late ever again."

"oooo i like it, we should do it," said matt. everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"but isn't this just punishment for me?!" you yelled.

"oh c'mon sis, it'll be fine. and besides, the look on david's face when he realizes it's you will be priceless," todd laughed.

you sighed, "you're lucky i love you."

about 10 minutes later david arrived and your plan was set in place. david started his thing where he talked to the camera to explain the bit.

"ok, so i'm gonna throw these darts at ilya's hand blindfolded," he laughed while turning the camera towards ilya who looked concerned, "you ready?"

"just fucking get it over with." ilya sighed while putting his hand up to the dart board and tightening his eyes closed.

just when david had his blindfold on you, quickly switched places with ilya and put your hand up to the dart board. you covered your eyes with your free hand.

"on the count if three!" david yelled readying his dart throwing hand, "one... two.... three!"

he aimed and threw the darts. a split second later all three darts had left his hand and ended up hitting yours. you let out a little yelp of pain. everyone quickly gasped.

david had a huge smile on his face right up until he took the blindfold off. you've never seen a smile fade from a face so fast.

"y/n?? what the hell?!" he screamed.

he quickly set his camera on the ground and ran over to where you were now holding your bleeding hand.

"what- how-" he stuttered.

"we decided to prank you for being late by putting me at the board instead of ilya," you said while wincing.

"keep your hand still," he said grabbing your wrist, "somebody! go grab something to stop the bleeding!"

todd disappeared into the kitchen and came back a second later with a handful of paper towels. he quickly helped david wrap them around your hand.

"careful!" david yelled at todd when he thought he was putting too much pressure on the wounds.

"no, really, it doesn't hurt that badly anymore," you assured him.

"just- let me take care of it," he said.

todd brought back some bandaids for david to put over your wounds. once your hand was all fixed up david sighed.

"y/n, i would have never thrown those darts if i knew it was you standing at that board. i am so so so so sorry," david apologized.

you laughed. "david it's ok, it was our idea anyway. that's what you get for being late."

you play punched his arm with your good hand and he smiled at you. you caught each other's eye for a few seconds, smiling, before you quickly looked away and started stuttering.

"so, um, is.... the footage still good to use for your vlog?" you asked looking back up at him.

david laughed, "after i dropped my camera i think the footage was definitely corrupted."

"aw, i'm sorry," you said giving his arm a reassuring squeeze.

"it's ok, just as long as i'm not putting you in danger, i'll never be late again."

a/n
your hand getting hit with a dart prob would not bleed that much but let me be dramatic lmao
ty for the request!!
ty for 36k reads<3

-addie