science experiment

"hey what's up guys we're here with nick our scientist friend," david started, gesturing to nick, "and today we're doing new science experiment."

david let nick explain the sciency stuff to the vlog  and the rest of you. you didn't understand the chemistry behind it but basically you guys were planning to make several garbage cans inside the house explode. there were seven garbage cans, and you and some other vlog squad members were going to stand by your garbage can, and throw this small bucket filled with something else into the garbage can.

you were standing by the garbage can that was in between the couch and the wall. david soon started his countdown with his camera as he was showing each and every one of you during the countdown.

"5.... 4..... 3..... 2..... 1..... pour!" david yelled.

you poured your entire bucket in the the garbage can, but when everybody started running out of the house, you realized you had no where to go. the garbage can was blocking your way to any of the exits, so you just decided to run behind you, towards the bedrooms.

you just got behind the wall that blocked you from the sight of the garbage cans and covered your ears. you heard several large explosions, then there was this strange smell of smoke filling the whole house. then, before you knew what was happening, you fainted.

•••••••••••••••

everyone made it outside just before all of the garbage cans exploded.

"OH MY GOD" david exclaimed as he saw the garbage cans exploding and smoke filling the house.

"i cant believe i agreed to do this," carly laughed.

"this is what the meth lab used to look like everyday at work," jeff joked.

after everything was said and done, david looked around for his girlfriend, only to realize she was no where to be seen.

"uh, guys? where's y/n?" david asked.

everyone looked around for a second.

"i don't think i saw her run out of the house with us," jason said.

"oh my god," is all david said before he dropped his camera and started running towards the house.

"woah, woah, woah," jason said starting to stop him, "you cant go in there, the fumes are still in the air, and nick said that the side effects are not good."

"jace, i have to go," david said pushing jason aside and running inside the house.

there was smoke everywhere. david pulled his black sweater up over his nose, trying to not inhale it.

"y/n?!" he called, "y/n where are you?!"

he frantically ran towards where your trash can was located. you weren't anywhere in that living room area. he started to walk to the hallway where the other rooms were, and when he turned the corner he saw you passed out on the floor.

"oh my god, y/n," he said as he quickly scooped you up bridal style.

david ran towards the back glass door where he came in, and as soon he was outside of the house where everyone was staring at him with shock, the fumes became too much and he too passed out with you in his arms.

•••••••••••••••

you woke up in davids bed alone with barely any recollection of what happened. you remembered doing the science experiment, but you weren't sure what happened after that. soon after you woke up, natalie came in with some hot tea.

"hey sleepy head," she greeted, "i made you some green tea."

"thanks nat," you took a quick sip, "so.... what happened?" you asked her.

"well when the garbage cans exploded everyone ran out of the house, except for you. and when david noticed, he insisted on running back into the house to look for you. and when he found you, you were passed out on the floor from the fumes, so he carried you out of the house, and then he also passed out." natalie explained.

you looked at her in shock.

"is david ok? where is he?" you asked.

"he's fine, he woke up about a half hour ago, he in the living room if you want me to go get him for you."

"please do, thank you"

natalie left the room to go get david. a few seconds later he walked into the room. you stuck out your arms and motioned for him to cuddle you in his bed. he climbed into the bed.

"why did you run back into the house if you knew it was dangerous?" you asked him.

he looked up at you confused. "what do you mean 'why did i run back into the house?' i knew you were in there so i couldn't leave you." he explained like it was the only possible answer.

you grabbed his face and gave him a nice long kiss. "i love you, david."

"i love you more, y/n."

a/n
ty for reading:)
um idek if i like this imagine but whatever.
pt. 2 of cheater coming soon since a couple people requested it!
ty for 18k <3

-addie