.1. Family Vs. Work

PLEASE VOTE ALL CHAPTERS OR AS MANY AS YOU CAN. THANK YOUUUUU

"Never knew that it would be this hard when you're trying to be the greatest"

.2017.

Kairi walked out of the back door of her salon Kai Extensions where her office was held to look around the salon once more before she had to go.

"Okay Niq, I'm gone for today. Can you text me if anyone calls to book with me so I can also add them to my calendar?" Kairi asked her receptionist.

"Yes ma'am. Have a good day Kai, see you next week." Niq replied

Kairi nodded her head and proceeded out the door but not without saying a few more goodbyes as she passed her workers. Today was the last day that Kairi had to work before her 4 day vacation. She would be going to check on her other shops in Harlem plus the hair salon that was currently being built.

"Ready to go ma'am?" Kairi's driver asked once he seen her walking up to the car.

Kairi nodded her head as he opened the door for her and she got inside the car while opening the instagram app. She scrolled thru a few post then decided to post herself.

 She scrolled thru a few post then decided to post herself

Liked by @DaveEast, @KendraP and 2,346,764 others

@KashDoll Living life and eating good. 🤪
View all 8,538 comments
@KendraP Thickuummss 😋 #ThasMyBfx2
@MoneyBaggYo What you doin tonight?👀

Kairi closed the app as soon as she seen Money's comment making her chuckle and roll her eyes. She clicked over to twitter and posted a quick tweet to let people know that Kai Extensions would be expanding to Harlem in just a few weeks. Feeling the car coming to a halt, Kairi looked up to see the front of the building Kai Extensions would be at. The door opened for her and she quickly got out as she was lead in. She was not happy.

"PIERRE!!!!" Kairi yelled while her hand held her face.

This store was supposed to be opening in exactly 3 weeks and nothing was on schedule. The same wallpaper, tile floor and raggedy doors were still in the same spot as if she didn't pick out the new ones two weeks ago. This is was not a good time!

Dave had just finished his last scene for his new video inside the local barber shop in his hood.