.8. Well Known

PSA:::::::: This story is going to be written how I want it. Yes I know Kashdoll is a rapper, but she is not here. Yes, i know Key glock is a rapper, not here. Dave East isn't going to have the same bodyguards, producers, mother, none of that! This is my book, I take characters to give y'all a look and a name. Just know this book is about a business owner named Kairi and a up and coming rapper named Dave. I will be using Dave's songs but other than that? He's a rapper chile. Read on 😌

.2018.

February. The month that Kairi had been dreading was now here. Dave's tour officially started in five more hours and Kairi was getting more nervous with each piece of clothing she packed into the suitcase.

"What's wrong mamas?" Dave's deep voice echoed throughout the spacious closet as he walked in.

Kairi looked behind her to see him walking over to his side of the closet and just shook her head. "Just thinking about being away from the shop for three and a half months and barely seeing my babies" She replied.

Nodding his head, Dave pulled the suitcase down from the top shelf, unzipping it to place in his toothbrush and toothpaste with the already packed clothes. He set the suitcase on the island that sat in the middle of the closet before he walked over to sit down on the floor next to Kairi. She leaned back into him as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You can bring it down to just three months or two mamas. I do want to spend as much time with you on this tour as I can, but I know you want to be here with Kendra. I wouldn't dare ask you to go the whole six months with me, I just hate the timing is bad." Dave kissed along the back of her neck, wondering if he could push some dates back but knowing Kairi, she wouldn't let him.

Kairi turned to face Dave, placing her arms around his neck. "I do want to shorten it to two months but I will drive out to the next closet show and finish the end with you, after Kendra and baby K are settled." She replied to him.

She didn't want to be away from Dave, seeing as though they had been together for the past months. Leaving her shops for a while was okay, just because Niq could handle everything Kairi left to do. Kairi had placed all orders for a year supply, hired extra security, set up all employee schedules for the next four months, and moved all construction appointments to the end of the year. Leaving Kendra would be the only way she could see Dave and she didn't want to leave her either.

"I'm okay with that. Just know, when I call you at three in the morning, i'm on all demon time baby" Kairi gasped as her mouth hung open from his words.

She gave him a slap on the shoulder as she began to laugh. "You are so nasty. Remind me to place my phone in d-n-d" Kairi stood up from his grasp. "Now move, I have to finish packing babe"

Dave took that as his sign to leave, he grabbed his two suitcases along with the three that Kairi did have packed, taking them downstairs with him. Kairi sat back on the floor as she continued to pack up her many shoes, the only things left to pack.

Downstairs, Dave sat on the couch breaking down a swisher leaf as he pulled up a facetime call with Pierre. The phone rang twice before Pierre popped in the screen, sleepy eyes in his face as Kendra's nailed rubbed back and forth in his hair. Kendra laid in the background on her phone, showing that Pierre's head had to be on her breast.

"Wassup bro" Pierre squinted at the screen as he tapped it to see the time, ignoring Dave.

"Wassup? Nigga it's about eleven in the fucking morning on a Saturday. Why the fuck are you calling me before two on the damn weekends?" Dave only laughed in response as he knew Pierre was dead serious.