.6. The Johnsons

BE PATIENT WITH MEEE lol. I will give yall a full XXX scene soon. I know you had to be mad at that last chapter but chile, we only 6 in. Chill.

                                  .2017.

"Does anyone know what this party is for?" Kendra asked from the bathroom while she fixed her baby hairs in the mirror.

Kairi shrugged her shoulders to Kendra as she stood beside her in the mirror, completing her makeup for the party. Dave shook his head from the room as he played the game as if the girls could see him.

Hearing no response, Kairi snapped her head back to look out the bathroom to Dave. "Did you hear her?" She asked with a hint of attitude.

"Yea, I shook my head no. Y'all too busy being Bratz dolls to even pay attention to me, so I don't even know why I was asked." Dave replied, keeping his eyes on the tv screen.

Kairi smacked her lips and turned her attention back to the mirror to continue her makeup, shaking Dave and his stank attitude off of her.

"You always got some shit to say, SPEAK UP!" Kendra yelled from the bathroom,  launching one of Kairi's makeup brushes at Dave's head.

Kairi gave Kendra a stank face then shook her head. "Now why would you do that?" She questioned while walking out of the bathroom to grab the makeup brush.

Dave laughed and powered down the game as he took his headset off. He stood up from the bed and stretched his arms while looking Kairi up and down as she walked back into the bathroom.

"Stop staring at me, weirdo" Kairi spoke before she closed the bathroom door.

Dave shook his head and grabbed his things to go downstairs "Women." He mumbled off

Liked by @KendraP, @TokyoJetz, @YoPierre, @DaveEast, and 1,750,511 others

@KashDoll Top 2 but I never know 2 😌
View All 829,331 Comments
@KendraP Why are you so sessy? 😍
@DaveEast 1k solid 🖤
@TokyoxVanity Friennnddd 😍🥰

Kairi closed the IG app and locked her phone up for the night. Today was all about Pierre, and they were just now pulling into his driveway. Kairi was dressed to impress and whatever Pierre had planned, she was ready.

"Y'all take for fucking ever bruh" Pierre yelled out with his hands up as he approached the car.

Dave turned the engine to his Challenger off, unlocking the doors for everybody before he stepped out. Chuckling as he gave Pierre a dap and a hug.

"Man, you know these girls take forever" Dave replied as he opened the passenger door for Kairi and Pierre opened the back door for Kendra.

Kairi smacked her lips and grabbed Kendra's hand while fanning the boys off. They began to walk around Pierre's house into his backyard. The scene consisted of a bounce house for the kids, domino and card tables, a water slide, smoking bbq pits and people splashing themselves into the pool. It looked as if Pierre had invited the whole family, which made them question even more what Pierre had to announce.